27.

"I had a great time with you. I appreciate you meeting up with me." Jin said.

"I had a great time too. The comedy show was funny." Namjoon told giggling.

"I love watching them. If you hang out with me more often you'll realize I'm a terrible dad joker who aspires to be a comedian."

"You're a dad?" He exclaimed.

"Uh, well, no. I'm just really bad at jokes. Nah, who am I kidding? I'm super funny. Hoseok just likes to pick on me. He's jealous of my gift."

"Yeah, I bet so. I think you're funny." He grinned in response.

"Thank you. About the dad thing, does having two sugar gliders count?"

"You have two sugar gliders? How cute!"

"You should meet them one day."

"I'd love to." He smiled.

Jin nodded smiling in return. Namjoon suddenly became shy and turned to look out the car window.

Even though it was dark he was afraid Jin could see his red face. Calm the fuck down, Namjoon.

He hated being so timid and constantly blushing, but how could he not when a walking angel was right beside him?

"I guess I will drop you off where we met." Jin said.

"That's-that's fine." He stuttered.

"Alright then. You don't have to be nervous." Jin said.

Namjoon finally looked at him and took a small sigh. "Okay, I will try not to. I-uh-I didn't ask but, does Hoseok know we are together?"

"Yeah, he does."

"Oh, okay,"

"We talked about it and uh, I don't know I know it sounds weird, but would you like to see us? Like both of us together at the same time?"

Namjoon raised his eyebrows a bit shocked. "Umm,"

"I should probably ask if you're okay with that. He told me you two talked and umm...do you you like him?"

Namjoon nodded his head slowly. "It's just a bit weird for me. I've never liked two people at once." He whispered.

"Me either. It's a weird experience for sure. Like, I'm very over protective over, Hoseok. I adore him and I would've never shared him with anyone else but you."

"I...I have to confess something before we continue with this." Namjoon nervously told.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I'm asexual."

"Oh, no don't worry, I don't judge. When I met Hoseok he swore he was a vegan, but I didn't mind it."

"No, no, no. Asexual has nothing to do with food preferences."

"Oh?"

"It basically means that I don't have sex."

"Ahhh. Okay. Okay." He responded really confused.

"Maybe I should elaborate more."

"Yes, please do. I was convinced it had to do with food."

"Asexuality is a sexual orientation, like being bisexual, gay, or straight. Like mentioned, I don't have sex. It has nothing to do with the way a person looks or something like that. I just don't feel a sexual attraction towards anyone. I like you and I like him too, but I can't have sex with either. I don't know if that will be a deal breaker."