31.

Dialing 082-XXX-XXXX
.
.
.
.
"Sorry the phone number 082-XXX-XXXX is not available. At the tone please leave your message!"
.
.
.
.

"Hey, uh, this is Jimin. Park Jimin. Don't ask how I got your number just know that I have it. It's like three in the morning and I just wanted to let you know that I left your house around two thirty and that I'm currently outside my house. I didn't take your slides I left them there. I don't need a reminder of tonight. Also don't even ask why I'm crying, okay? I don't know why the fuck I'm crying. I'm sick and tired of being a baby. I've fucking cried the whole night and I know that it is annoying. And I've been thinking about it on the way home. It's all your fault for provoking these thoughts and feelings. Just...just stay away from me, yeah? What happened was because I was drunk, actually, I still am drunk. Forget everything I said and forget the kisses. They were given to you because I'm tipsy. You seem like good guy and you know what I've learned? When something is too good to be true it's because it's not as great as you think. We had fun together and it was great! Then you had to ruin it by confessing your feelings. You said you think love me, Yoongi. Do you know how serious that is? Take it back. I know you didn't mean it. Ugh, I'm running out of fucking time so I'm going to hang up. Call me back so I give you a piece of my mind. No, you know what? Don't even call me. I'm going to delete your number and block it. Don't even try to contact me. I will sue you! I will sue your dad and accuse him of mistreatment even though he didn't! I will sue the company! I don't know! I will even sue Jungkook if I have to! Stay away from drunk me and just me in general. Bye Min Yoongi."
.
.
.
.
"Your voicemail has been sent. Goodbye."