january 5.

imessage conversation
between oli😌😌 and joshy🥺🥺

imessage conversationbetween oli😌😌 and joshy🥺🥺

oli😌😌 changed joshy🥺🥺's contact photo!

oli😌😌
okay can i just say what
the fuck
how is it fair for someone to
be THAT attractive
on second thoughts
it gives me major bragging
rights
"see that fine as fuck boy?"
"he was my new years kiss"
;))

joshy🥺🥺
hello to you too
what did you set my
contact photo as?

oli😌😌

seriously, you're babie

joshy🥺🥺
awe i'm blushing

oli😌😌
oww i can't believe i
made the joshua bassett
blush and i'm not even
there to see it :((

incoming facetime call from joshy🥺🥺!

accept decline

Oli hastily straightened her glasses before clicking accept on the incoming call. There, she was met with the sight of Joshua, his curls in his face as he tried to cover up the red of his cheeks. "There, now you can see. I'm blushing." Oli let out a light laugh at the sight of the boy, eyes widened slightly in shock that she was actually seeing his face and hearing his voice for the first time since she was tipsy and sleep deprived at that New Year's Eve party. "Hi, Josh." She spoke slowly, beaming at the boy. "Hi.. Oli." The two watched each other in silence for a while, not quite able to comprehend the presence of the other. Finally, Oli spoke out. "You're cute when you blush." "Staaaap." Josh immediately groaned back with a laugh and another attempt to hide his face. "Here we go again. Thanks for that, Olls." "No problem, Joshua." The girl grinned. "How's the press tour?" Oli asked, her eyes trained on the adorable boy. "It's good. A little dull, but I come home on the tenth so." "Hey! That's great!" Oli exclaimed. "It's my birthday on the eleventh, and I'm planning on having a party, if you'd be down to come." Joshua smiled, running a hand through his curls. "If this party ends anything like the last one we were both at, I'd be more than down." Oli blushed, but wasn't quick enough in her attempt to hide it, leaving Josh cackling at the other end of the phone. "Now who's the one blushing?" In response, Oli flicked up her middle finger at Josh jokingly and stuck her tongue out. "It's fine." Josh said slowly, his big brown eyes never leaving the view he had of Oli's face on the camera. "You're cute when you blush, too."

Silence enveloped the pair, who were both smiling and blushing like crazy, but neither really minded how visible their reaction to the other was. "So," Olympia mused slowly. "What we're you doing before I interrupted you by making you blush?" Josh held up his guitar for Oli to see. "I was writing a song, actually." "Ooo," Oli cooed, "can I hear it?" Josh stuttered a little before answering. "Um, sure. But it's only rough, it isn't finished yet." With a cough, Joshua rested his guitar on his knee, and began to strum a gentle tune slowly.

"I know it's not, not right now
But I will find a way for us to be somehow
And though it won't, won't be soon
You can bet your ass, I'm coming back for you
For you, oh."

"It's supposed to be played on piano." Josh said, rubbing his hand against the back of his neck. "It'd sound better that way." "It was beautiful, Joshy." Oli said honestly with a slight smile. "And I imagine it's even better in person." Josh smiled at the girl. "I'll play it for you, Olls. On your birthday. A little present from me." Oli's eyes became wide as she grinned. "Really?" "You bet." "You own my heart, Joshy." Joshua bit his lip to mask his ever-growing smile. "You and your adorable little curls."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

imessage conversation
between oll #1🥵and oll #2😇

imessage conversationbetween oll #1🥵and oll #2😇

oll #1🥵
hey boo boo

oll #2😇
omg hey liv!!

oll #1🥵
what's crackalackin

oll #2😇
not too much
in all honesty i'm just
waiting for hsmtmts press
tour to be over to ardie
comes home and i can
see u again
oh, and joshy

oll #1🥵
ahh joshua
i heard you on
face time with him
earlier ;)

oll #2😇
yeA
we spoke for like
two hours

oll #1🥵
he came out of his
room afterwards all
blushy with his face
just like 😌😌

oll #2😇
i mean i prolly
looked the same no
joke
when he sang for me
my heart went 🥰🥺🥰

oll #1🥵
he sang for you??
wow u must be really
special
he doesn't sing for just
anyone
in fact, before the show,
he never sang in front of
people

oll #2😇
really??!
but he's so good like
wow

oll #1🥵
ikr!!

oll #2😇
what a cutie

oll #1🥵
anyways i better scram
have an interview with
joshy in half an hour
i'll talk later for more
joshlympia tea :))

oll #2😇
☺️☺️☺️
love u girlie

oll #1🥵
loving u
😌😌