february 9.

oliwalsh

liked by theofriar, olivia

liked by theofriar, olivia.rodrigo and 828,726 others
oliwalsh last day on set and mars is teaching me how to skate. this can only end badly.

tagged [marsjones]

view all 5,826 comments

username1 wow she's so pretty

username2 🥰🥰

username3 girls who can skate 😪😪

dylanjordan update: oli was surprisingly good at skating. nate, however, was not.

username4 im going to miss this cast❤️

jupiterhealy uwu my girl <33
marsjones i miss u 💛💛

username5 can mars teach me how to skate please!?

joshuatbassett no way you can skate now
oliwalsh yeah way
joshuatbassett damnnnnn🤤

username6 JOSH I CANT

username7 SCrEaMiNG

queenriv i get to see my best girl again tomorrow!!💜💜
oliwalsh i love you 💗

username8 finally!!! jolympia content again tomorrow!!!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

THE CAST OF GEEK GIRL were gathered around the reading table for the last time in Japan. Oli sat beside Dylan and Emily, Mars and Nate were opposite, and Stanley Tucci (who played Wilbur) and Lily Mariye (who played Yuka) were on either end. The director (Chris) stood at the head of the table, beaming at his cast. "You've all done brilliantly these past few weeks." Chris smiled. "I'm so proud to call you guys the cast of this incredible movie series. Now, whilst our time in Japan is done, I am heading to England with some of you just tomorrow. A few more are coming in just two weeks." He smiled at Oli. "Now, I'm going to let Mars say a few words.

MARS STOOD UP, HER RED hair in neat braids as she smiled across the table. "It's always been my dream to play the role of another feisty redhead." The girl laughed. "And there are none better than Harriet Manners. Japan has been amazing, and I'm sure England will be too, and New York, and Australia and wherever else modelling will take Harriet Manners. And I couldn't think of a better group of friends to share this with." Mars grinned around the table. "To my own fairy godmother, Stanley. And my idol, Mary. And to Lion Boy Dyl and my bestie Nate. And my newest friend, Olympia." Marley winked at Oli with a grin. "I can't wait to wear the Harriet and Rin t-shirt everywhere I go. And to Emily, for being the nicest Poppy going. It's been incredible, and I can't wait to spend it again with my Nat, Kianna, and my Toby, Nate. There are so many people left to join my journey, and I love you all." Mars sat down as the room filled with applause and Oli  took her hand across the table. Then, with one big group hug, the cast parted ways.