january 14.

oliwalsh

liked by queenriv, theofriar and 374,825 others oliwalsh don't mind me, just chilling here with euan whilst all my friends get callbacks

oliwalsh don't mind me, just chilling here with euan whilst all my friends get callbacks

tagged [euanlopezwalshthedog]

view all 1,837 comments

username1 cutie

username2 i wonder what roles she went for 🤨🤨

queenriv I-

queenriv can't bELieVE iT

queenriv i gOt A cAllBacK

queenriv for AnNaBeTh ChAsE

username3 omg congrats riv💝💝

username4 disney is adapting percy jackson!!!!😋😋

theofriar and ur looking at the new luke castellan baby

username5 theo as luke is all my dreams come true🥺

username6 i hope she works with josh on hsmtmts

joshuatbassett i know you're gonna get those calls anytime soon💛
oliwalsh 🥰🥰

username7 otp

beelopez lol imagine being cast for something on netflix lol *cough*

username8 only me who wants jupiter and olympia to collab on a song?
username9 omg yes pls🥵🥵
joshuatbassett wait, you can sing? @oliwalsh , i feel lied to
oliwalsh lol oops 😪

marsjones check your email!!!

oliwalsh ajahsiajajshsjsjjs

jupiterhealy she screamed

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

OLI HAD NEVER FELT HAPPIER. Whilst she didn't get the role in the TV show she wanted, she did get the role in Percy Jackson, and most importantly, she got the role of Rin. Oli couldn't remember the last time she had felt this excited. Filming began in just two weeks, and she couldn't wait to break the news to Josh. Alongside that, all of her friends had gotten atleast one role that they had wanted. River had gotten a callback for the role of Annabeth Chase, and was eventually given the role, Theo got Luke Castellan. Arden didn't audition this time round as she already had her role as Gina and her dancing, but Bianca landed a role in a new Netflix TV show, 'You'. Jupiter was busy planning out a music video for her newest song, but Nate, as Oli found out, had also landed a role as Toby Pilgrim in Geek Girl.

RECENTLY, OLI HAD BEEN in touch with Marley, talking about the film and getting to know each other. It was today that Marley had agreed to send Oli the cast list for the movie, and she was more than excited.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

imessage conversation
between mars🪐 and oli🌼

mars🪐
hey hey
you ready for the cast list?

oli🌼
omg please
tell me already!!

mars🪐
so
i'm playing harriet
you're rin
your friend nate is toby
dylan jordan as nick

oli🌼
yes yes yes!

mars🪐
ikr!
there's kianna naomi
playing nat
jaeden wesley as jasper
and peyton lee as
india

oli🌼
this cast is gonna be
lit af

mars🪐
i cant wait
we start filming in two
weeks

oli🌼
i'm psyched!!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

incoming facetime call from olls☺️💗!

accept decline

"Hi, Joshy." Oli beamed as the boys face appeared on her phone screen. "Guess what?" Josh's eyes went wide as he watch Oli with apprehension. "What?" "I got the roles!" Olympia screeched, a wide smile covering her face as the phone shook in her hand. Joshua grinned, a sense of pride for the girl swelling up in his chest. "I'm so proud of you, Olls." Josh smiled, causing Oli to blush. "Seriously, I am." He promised. "When do you start filming?" Oli's beaming face soured. "Two weeks." Joshua noticed the girl's solemn face and questioned it, concern building up in his chest. "Why the long face?" Oli let out a long sigh. "There's only two weeks til filming starts, and obviously I'm excited, but.." "But?" Josh asked, worried. "The first two weeks of filming are over in Japan. And then, I come home for another two weeks before a whole month over in England." Joshua bit his lip, watching Oli's face soften sadly. "Hey, hey, Olls. It's okay." He comforted. "It's not. It's not fair." Oli said definitely, removing her face from the vision of the camera. "You didn't need this. You didn't sign up for this. For whatever we are, to be long distance." Josh's warm brown eyes softened at the sound of the girl's shaking voice. "Oli, look at me." He said. Oli did, lifting her phone so that Joshua could see her face. "I don't mind the long distance, Olls. It's not for long. And besides, I don't like you because you're close by. I like you because you're you. I can deal if my girlfriend is halfway across the world for a month or two." Oli sniffed slightly. "Your girlfriend?" "Yeah," Josh let out an excited laugh at the thought. "If that's okay by you." "It's more than okay." Oli grinned, unable to hide the red in her cheeks as she looked on at her boyfriend. Boyfriend. The word made her heart flutter. "Tomorrow," Josh said finally after the two had sat for a while, just taking in the sight of each other. "We're going out to celebrate. Date number two." "Date number two." Olí nodded, any trace of sadness or worry long gone.