january 8.

RIVER, BIANCA AND OLYMPIA were all sprawled across River's bed, each with their phones in their hands. The room seemed emptier; their typical 'tea' spilling meet quieter without Arden and Jupiter. Arden was still on press tour and would be until the eleventh (alongside Joshua and Olivia, something Oli pretended she wasn't jealous of), and Jupiter was on tour for her singing. That left the friendship group down to three, but they could deal. It was rare they were all together as five, plus Nate and Theo, with all of their successful acting careers. That didn't stop the three of them sharing the tea they had in store, however.

"RIVER, YOU GO FIRST," Bianca insisted. "Tell us about you and Nate." Riv blushed, and Oli let out a little laugh at the sight. Nate and River had been together since October after almost a year of flirting and banter. "We're really good. You know I spent most of New Years with him." "You did?" Oli asked, surprised. "I thought I saw him leave with Theo." River furrowed her eyebrows. "No, must have been someone else." Oli shrugged, not thinking much of it. Theo had many friends, it wasn't uncommon knowledge. River continued, telling the girls of her latest dates with Nate, and how her sisters had reacted to finally meeting him. After River had told her stories, Bianca took over, telling the two girls of her sister and two older cousins, and of Sam, the boy she'd been crushing on for half a year now. Roughly an hour later, after time and time of talking and laughing, the conversation turned to Oli.

"GO ON, OLLS. TELL US about you and Joshua." Oli blushed at just the sound of  his name, but hid it with one of River's pillows which were in abundance on her large bed. "There's not much to tell." She answered honestly. "Come on," Bianca insisted.
"Spill." "Well," Olympia said. "We talk all the time. Facetime most nights. He's really sweet." "And?" River insisted. "And I think I could really like him." "Could?" Bianca clarified.  "Could. It isn't happening yet. I want to know he feels the same before I become committed." River scoffed. "When has that ever worked before?" Oli shushed her best friend with a pillow to her face. Bianca laughed in response. "The minute he whips out his guitar at your birthday, you're going to fall head over heels." "Maybe." Olympia agreed, knowing she was right. "Maybe."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

oliwalsh

liked by jupiterhealy, ardenalboush and 383,625 others oliwalsh current mood: that one tik tok that goes "i'm not falling i'm not falling i'm not falling i'm not falling"

oliwalsh current mood: that one tik tok that goes "i'm not falling i'm not falling i'm not falling i'm not falling"

view all 2,837 comments

username1 😍😍😍

username2 i relate

queenriv yoU kNoW hOw tHaT tiK tOk eNdS rIgHt

queenriv "AnD iM fAlLiNg"
oliwalsh stfu

username3 ew imagine being on tiktok

beelopez wow my husband is hot 🥵

beelopez joshua is one lucky man 😘
oliwalsh removed your comment!

username4 anyone else see bianca's comment!!!!!????

olivia.rodrigo wow pretty i miss you ☺️
oliwalsh i love u oll#1

ardenalboush hey!! it's your party soon!!😪
oliwalsh i've missed u 🥺🥺

username5 jolympia pls

joshuabassett im blushing☺️☺️
oliwalsh ur cute

username6 wE have been fED

peytonelizabethlee see you in three days!!❤️

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

imessage conversation
between oli😌😌 and joshy🥺🥺

joshy🥺🥺just dropping in to say there's only three days until i get to serenade onyou on your birthday

joshy🥺🥺
just dropping in to say
there's only three days
until i get to serenade on
you on your birthday

oli😌😌
if you do, we may get a
re run of what went down
on new year's eve

joshy🥺🥺
i cant say i have
any objections to
that