february 10.

ols😪 | olympiawalsh

here's to five amazing movies with these people, i love you all millions

964K LIKES   283K REPLIES

username1 this is such a cute cast photo

username2 they all own my heart 💖

marleynjones see you in two weeks😪
  olympiawalsh i love you 🥰

username3 anyone else miss oli and her old friends ??

ardenalboush not to sound jealous or anything but i can't wait until you're home 💜💜
  olympiawalsh i'll see u tonight boo

username4 no lie they are so going to ruin this book with the movie adaptation

username5 i'd give anything to be part of this cast💙

dylanjordan 😘😘

natereinhart killer cast, let's head to england!!

username6 🤩🤩🤩

joshuatbassett can my girl come home already?❤️
  olympiawalsh swoon i love you 😚

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

OLI SHOULDERED HER BAG as she traipsed through the airport, stifling a yawn. It wasn't far off midnight, and the girl was exhausted since being up early to catch her flight. She was the only one of the cast who lived in California other than Nate, but Nate was flying straight to England to start shooting with Mars and Kianna. So, the girl had flown home on her own, and had landed roughly fourty five minutes earlier. Oli's tired eyes wandered the airport in search of her mother of sister, but instead, met only the sight of soft curls and warm brown eyes. Instantly, her exhaustion momentarily vanished.

"JOSHUA!" OLI SCREECHED, sprinting across the hall of the airport. Her bag was disguarded on the floor as she flung her arms around Josh's neck, her legs locking round her waist. "I missed you so fucking much." Olympia mumbled as she pressed quick kisses to Josh's neck, her arms still wrapped around him as the pair hugged. After minutes and minutes, Josh finally set Oli down before pressing a sweet kiss to her lips. "I love you, Olympia." He said, and it felt so good to hear it in real life, instead of over facetime or via text.  "I love you, Joshy." She responded instantly.

AFTER GREETING HER mother and Kira, the Walsh family and Joshua headed back home, and Oli rejoiced to see her house once again. After a bowl of cheerios, it was two in the morning before Oli crashed in her own bed for the first time in two long and tiring weeks. Her exhaustion returned, hitting her like a brick as she curled up on Joshua's chest and fell asleep, next to the boy she loved for the first time in too long.