february 3.

"AND CUT!" THE DIRECTOR yelled as Marley and Oli finished their scene. The pair high fived happily before walking off set to meet Dylan and Emily (who was playing Poppy). "That was great, guys." Dylan smiled at the two, and Oli grinned back. It was one thirty, the pair's allocated lunch break, so Olympia and Mars sat down at a large table and helped themselves to whatever they fancied to eat. "How's things back home?" Mars asked, her face full of tofu. Oli shook her head, "Not great." She set down her burger slowly. "River isn't coping great, she  thinks we don't understand but we do, and all I want is to be there for her. Nate really took a toll on her, you know? And I just wish she wasn't hurting so badly. Arden and Bianca are good, though. Arden is happy, almost-dating Garren again, and-" "Bianca and Matt?" Marley asked, raising an eyebrow. "No," Oli laughed. "Turns out she didn't like him in the end, just as she'd predicted. I'm sure Jupe owes her twenty dollars now." The ginger's face lit up at the mention of Jupiter. "You and Jay still going strong?" Oli asked, a small smile forming on her face. The girl nodded, before finishing her mouthful and speaking. "Yeah. I'm going to make it official as soon as we finish filming in Japan. At least, that's the plan." Oli grinned, before a knock suddenly came at the door of the set.

"RIVER?" OLI'S EYES BECAME wide at the sight of her best friend here when she was supposed to be on the other side of the world. Instantly, Oli stood up and surged forwards, pulling River into a bone-crushing hug. "It's not even been that long but I missed you." Oli said to the taller girl with a smile. "What can I say?" River answered, pulling back before waving to Mars. "I needed my best friend right now.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

queenriv

liked by natenatenate, joshuatbassett and 493,827 others queenriv i crashed my bestie's time in japan and i am not one bit sorry!!

queenriv i crashed my bestie's time in japan and i am not one bit sorry!!

tagged [oliwalsh]

view all 2,827 comments

oliwalsh i love you