january 7.

oliwalsh

liked by joshuatbassett, theofriar and 237,255 others oliwalsh hi so there are six days until i turn 18 and i'm psyched😊😊

oliwalsh hi so there are six days until i turn 18 and i'm psyched😊😊

view all 472 comments

username1 happy nearly birthday oli <33

olivia.rodrigo i get to see you for your birthday, yay!!!
oliwalsh i. am. buzzed.

username2 wow mom☺️

queenriv ur stunning

username3 🥵🥵

username4 joshy liked!!

beelopez was there when this was taken, am basically god
oliwalsh true

username5 i ship jolympia so much!!!

theofriar wow hot
oliwalsh lol thnks

username6 oli's so pretty what 💗💗

joshuatbassett sure, turning 18, that's what you're psyched for... ;)
oliwalsh oh shush, you know i'm excited for that more so than anything❤️

ardenalboush friggin hell u got her whipped bassett

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

incoming facetime call from oli😌😌!

accept decline

Olí pushed the loose strands of her almost red hair behind her ears as Josh's face appeared on the screen in front of her. "Hi, Joshy." She said, her brown eyes wide and smile big. Josh's smile matched Olympia's as he greeted her. "Hey, Olls." Josh smiled, the sight of the Korean girl instantly bringing a smile to his face. "Whatcha doing?" "Just sat down after a day of interviews and photo shoots; I'm exhausted." "Oh," Oli's face fell. "I can go, if you'd like.." "No, no," Josh insisted, "there's nothing I'd rather do than talk to you." Oli ducked her chin below the folds of her oversized hoodie to hide the blush peppering her cheeks. "More twenty one questions?" Josh asked, pretending not to notice the pink of Oli's cheeks and masking the smile playing on his own lips. Olympia nodded. "Sure thing, JT." "JT," Joshua laughed, "I like it." "Okay," Oli started. "Favourite song?" "Hold back the river, James Bay." Josh answered. "Biggest pet peeve?" "Ooo, people cracking their knuckles. I hate it." Olympia answered, visibly cringing at the thought. Josh brought his hand up to the camera slowly, a teasing smile on his face. "What? Like this?" "No, don't!" Oli screeched, hands grasping her ears as Josh laughed at her. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I won't." Joshua grinned. "God, you're annoying." Oli exhaled slowly.

The pair kept talking for hours and hours on end, and eventually, they got to the topic of Olympia's friends, and how they had met. "I've known Arden the longest." Oli spoke. "We met when we were eight, we went to school together. Got our first acting roles together, too. I met Bee next, me and Bianca didn't actually like each other all that much to start with." Olympia said with a slight laugh. "But we're really close now. I met River and Jupiter about two years ago. All five of us landed an acting role together. It was great, and we're super close. I'm probably closest with River and Arden, though." Joshua nodded, completely engrossed in hearing the beautiful girl talk. "And Nate and Theo?" He asked. "Ardie met them both on Andi Mack, but I actually knew Nate beforehand. We went to school together, too. Nate and River are dating now, but they keep it on the downlow." Oli reajusted her glasses on the tip of her nose, trying her hardest to keep focused whilst staring into Joshua's beautiful brown eyes, even if it were only through a screen. "As for Theo, we met not even a year ago. Ardie introduced us, and I kinda sorta fell for him. He... he turned out to be a bit of a dick, but we're okay now, we're friends."

Josh watched with his brows pinched in concern as Oli's face fell. "I'm sorry, Olls. I can promise you; not all of Arden's co-stars are like that. I like to think I'm not." Olympia cracked a small smile at the curly haired boy. "I already know you're not, Joshy baby." Olí laughed. "Don't worry." Josh's smile soured slightly. "You're not the only one who had their heart broken by someone who wasn't worth it." Olympia's brows furrowed as sympathy filled her heart. "Joshy, I'm sorry." She said slowly, watching his doe eyes fill with sorrow. It's okay, she-" Joshua faltered, biting his lip slowly. "She wasn't worth it anyways. Never meant a word she said." "What was her name, Joshy?" Cautiously, Olympia questioned the boy, careful not to aggravate a bad memory or rage within him. "Evie. She wasn't worth it. Not one bit. I- I haven't liked anyone since."

Oli bit her lip slowly, remembering the feeling of Josh's lips on hers a week prior, and cussing at the poor timing of the thoughts. "Not everyone is like that, Joshy. Not everyone is an Evie or a Theo. We just have to keep looking." Josh exhaled shakily, running a hand through his hair. "And when we've found someone?" Oli gave a small smile. "We try again."