january 25.

oliwalsh

liked by joshuatbassett, ardenjalnoush and 496,725 others oliwalsh squad day!! except i brought joshy!! and jupe brought marley!! and arden brought garren!! and bianca brought matt?? and theo brought asher??? im confused too

oliwalsh squad day!! except i brought joshy!! and jupe brought marley!! and arden brought garren!! and bianca brought matt?? and theo brought asher??? im confused too

tagged [joshuatbassett] [queenriv] [natenatenate] [marsjones] [garrenlake] + 5 more

view all 1,837 comments

username1 woah that's a big squad

username2 OMG!! IVE MISSED ARREN!!
garrenlake me too lol

username3 jupe and mars, i ship 💗💗
username4 two planets 🪐

marsjones 🥰🥰🥰

username4 i thought bee hated matt??
oliwalsh me too
beelopez me three

mattcornett woo!

username5 cuties

asherangel ❤️❤️
theofriar ☺️☺️
username6 wait-
oliwalsh hollup
oliwalsh is THAT who you left the party with!!!
theofriar shush

username7 imagine being in this friendship group oml
queenriv ur always welcome!! we'll adopt u!!🥺
username7 river replied!!!!!

ardenalboush i've missed days like these 💛

joshuatbassett 😘

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

"WHAT THE HELL, TEE?" Oli smacked the tall boy's arm lightly, a big smile on her face. "Why didn't you tell me?" Theo shrugged. "I didn't really know, I guess. At least, not for certain until the other day, when I spoke to Josh." Oli's eyes widened at her boyfriend. "You knew?" "Uh, yeah." Josh scratched the back of his head nervously. "Theo came to me a few weeks back." "Don't blame Joshy." Theo smirked. "I needed someone to talk to who didn't know me for the player that I am." Oli laughed, resting her head on her friends shoulder. "Turns out you weren't a player, dork." Theo laughed. "No, just a homosexual." "Wait-" Oli's eyes widened. "Not bi." Theo shook his head. "Nope. So if it makes you feel any better about what went down between me and you.." Oli giggled as Josh cut in. "I figured now's as good a time as any to say, I already knew about your reputation, Theo. Oli told me." Theo groaned with a laugh. "God, Oli, is there no one who doesn't see me as a hoe?" "Hey, come on, I didn't care." Josh protested. "I still don't." "Thankyou, Josh." Theo said seriously. "For listening, and being there." The blond boy wrapped an arm around Oli. "And thank you, for always having my back, despite what I did." "Always." Oli grinned, kissing the boy's cheek before shifting over to where Josh was sat, and relaxing into his grasp. "So, you and Asher?" "Shush," Theo tossed his head back with a laugh. "But you're happy?" "I'm happy." Theo nodded, and Oli smiled, taking Josh's hand in his own.

JUST IN THAT MOMENT, the others returned to the table after purchasing their drinks. They all smiled lovingly at Theo, having pieced the whole scenario together themselves, before taking their respective seats beside the people they had brought to tag along. River and Nate sat side by side, sipping their coffee happily, hand in hand. Jupiter had hit it off with Marley, and the two girls were chatting joyfully. For some strange reason that seemed to pass right by Oli, Bianca and Matt Cornett were here together, despite the girl being adamant she had hated the boy only days previously. But the pair were smiling, so Oli let it be. Finally, Arden and Garren were reunited again, after their days together when filming Andi Mack, and Oli could tell her best friend was happy again.

"WHATS THE PLAN, THEN?" Nate asked, taking a sip from his coffee. "I don't know." Oli asked before Josh piped up. "Disneyland?" A chorus of 'yes's filled the room, and Oli jumped up excitedly. "Come on then, the next trains at 10!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

oliwalsh

liked by marsjones, theofriar and 594,726 others oliwalsh disney days and dumbass dorks 🌈

oliwalsh disney days and dumbass dorks 🌈

tagged [joshuatbassett]

view all 2,836 comments

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

joshuatbassett

liked by olivia

liked by olivia.rodrigo, queenriv and 638,725 others
joshuatbassett get someone who looks at you the way oli looks at these mickey balloons

tagged [oliwalsh]

view all 5,386 comments