january 13.

oliwalsh

liked by joshuatbassett, queenriv and 283,837 others oliwalsh face masks: on

oliwalsh face masks: on. audition day for me and riv!!

tagged [queenriv]

view all 626 comments

username1 wow pretty

username2 my fav friendship

jupiterhealy u two are cute 💓
oliwalsh love u jupe

username3 isn't oli dating joshua bassett?

username4 🥰🥰

olivia.rodrigo good luck to my faves!!💙
queenriv thanku livvy 💝

username5 what are they auditioning for?

ardenalboush never been more bummed that there are no roles open for hsmtmts
oliwalsh sorry @joshuatbassett but you're out of the job, i would make an amazing troy

joshuatbassett ❤️❤️❤️

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

imessage conversation
between oli😌😌 and joshy🥺🥺

imessage conversationbetween oli😌😌 and joshy🥺🥺

joshy🥺🥺
good luck for today!!!

oli😌😌
thanku sm cutie

joshy🥺🥺
what are you auditioning
for??

oli😌😌
so idk if you've heard being
in the disney loop and all
but disney is adapting percy
jackson
so river is auditioning for
the role of annabeth chase
and i'm going for one of the
minor roles of drew tanaka
and theo is going for luke
castellan
and then netflix is also
taking on a book called geek
girl
so i'm going for the role
of rin

joshy🥺🥺
wow that sounds amazing
you have to text me updates
of how everything goes

oli😌😌
i will do 😘😘

joshy🥺🥺
😍😍

oli😌😌 changed joshy🥺🥺's name to joshy🥰😍

joshy🥰😍 changed oli😌😌's name to olls☺️💗

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

OLYMPIA TAPPED HER FOOT nervously against the floor as she waited for the girl before her to come out of the audition room. Her first audition of the day was for Rin, from Geek Girl, and she was beyond nervous. Having read and loved the books when she was younger, she wanted the movie adaptation to be just right. Despite their being five books, and her character not being introduced until the second, Netflix wanted to film them all at once, due to the little spacing between the books. This would be a big project, which worried Oli in a way, as she didn't want to run out of time for other things in her life, such as Josh. But she knew he would understand what it would mean to her if she got this role.

"OLYMPIA WALSH," A VOICE boomed from the doorway as a meek, shaken looking girl came out of the audition room. Oli threw the girl a smile before sending Josh a quick text telling him she was going in, and entered the room. The three casting directors smiled at Olympia as she walked in the room. The large stage was empty, other than a small, redheaded girl who would be playing Harriet— Marley Jones. Oli introduced herself to everyone then shook Marley's hand as she looked over the script she had been given. "We'd like you to read lines from chapter fourty two, please." One of the casting directors told Oli, and she exhaled heavily before opening to the correct page.

MARLEY STARTED OFF THE script. "Brilliant." She beamed in her British accent. "I'll start. Rin, where in Japan do you come from and what's it like?" "Nichinan." Oli replied, getting into character. "It is small fishes town at bottom of Japan. Very hot. Palm trees and chicken and rice and mountains and sea. Pretty but nandakke... hushed." Oli pronounced the Japanese word with practised ease. This is why she loved the character of Rin; she was always so sweet and innocent, yet so clueless and funny. Oli found it fitted a part of her perfectly. She continued. "Me now, Harry-Chan, have you always been wanting to be modelling?" Marley let out a sweet laugh. "No.. it just sort of... happened."

"THANKYOU. THAT WAS GREAT, girls." The male casting director cut them off. "There's a lot of chemistry between you two, very similar to what there is with Harriet and Rin." Marley grinned kindly at Oli. "Thankyou, Olympia. We'll definitely consider you for the role." Oli thanked them, and exchanged numbers with Marley before leaving the audition room with a bright grin on her face, sending a quick text to Joshua.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
imessage conversation
between olls☺️💗 and joshy🥰😍

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧imessage conversationbetween olls☺️💗 and joshy🥰😍

olls☺️💗
just had the audition for
rin!! it went great!!

joshy🥰😍
yay!! i'm so proud of you!

olls☺️💗
i'll facetime later and tell
you all about it

joshy🥰😍
sounds perfect

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧