january 22.

incoming facetime call from olls☺️💗!

accept           decline

"Joshy, baby!" Oli grinned as his face filled up her screen. Josh grinned at the girl lovingly before blowing her a kiss. "Hi, darling. What's up?" "Nothing." Oli shrugged, twirling a strand of her hair between her fingers. "Just wanted to see your pretty little face." Joshua blushed before sending a compliment back at his girlfriend, and conversation continued for a good hour before Josh pulled out his guitar.

As Josh sat across from the camera and strummed 'Under the Bridge' by Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Oli watched with wide eyes, a smile set on her face as joy filled her heart. "God, I adore you." She mumbled before she noticed the words tumbling from her mouth. Josh stopped stunning his guitar and looked Olympia with wide eyes. Oli faultered, instantly tipping the camera so Josh couldn't see the look of panic on her face. "Fuck," she mumbled, her eyes welling with tears at the thought of what was to come. She could already picture his expression; the same one he'd wore as Ricky Bowen back in episode one— brown eyes wide, mouth agape as he stumbled over his words before leaving. Because that's what he would do. Leave.

She thought he had, for a minute, before his voice came over the speaker as Oli brushed away her tears. "I adore you, too, Olls." Oli sniffed cautiously. "What?" "You heard." Josh said. "And I meant it. Trust me, Olympia Annalise Walsh, I adore you. And I mean that, from the bottom of my heart."

"I fucking adore you, Joshua." Oli replied, pulling her face back into the view of the camera. "And I, you, Oli." Josh grinned. "I adore you, too."