3- Undercover baby

I wake up to my stupid phone ringing. I sit-up rubbing the sleep out my eyes and see it's Kaia.

"What?" I snap.

"Jeez girl, don't be salty to me."

"I will be salty if you wake me up thirty minutes before my alarm clock is supposed to wake me. And besides I was just about to kiss Jason Momoa in my dream!" I angrily throw the covers off my bed and head to my closet.

As you can see i'm not a morning person.

"Well hasn't your parents ever told you 'the early bird gets the worm.'" She giggles with no remorse in waking me.

How dare she.

"Yea, but that early worm got eaten by the bird!"

"Okay, you win. I just wanted to know if you wanted a ride to school?" She sighs.

"Yes. Thanks. Now I'm going back to sleep," I lay in my bed and hang up the phone.

Right when I start to doze off my door is thrown open, the door knob bouncing off the wall.

"Harley, get your ass up. Uncle Charlie and Aunt Betty are here." Asher shakes the living daylights out of me.

"Mmmm... I'll say hi later." I pull the bedsheets over my head like a turtle with its shell. I eventually hear Asher's loud elephant stomping feet go down the stairs.

"Finally, peace and qu-!"

"Ahhhhh! Asher you fucker!" I scream as cold water is poured on my face.

I jump out of bed running after his scared ass. "You stupid little snake!" I scream trying to find something to hit him with.

Lamp? Nope he might die.

Knife? Nope to cliche.

Couch pillow? Perfect!

I grab the pillow and swing getting ready to hit him, but when I pull back the pillow is snatched out of my hands.

"Be nice Harley." My uncle laughs ruffling my wet hair.

"Uncle Charlie!" I hug him. God I haven't seen him in two years.

"Hey squirt!" He kisses my forehead before going to hug Asher.

"Where is my hug, doll?" Auntie Betty opens her arms and I carefully hug her. I touch her pregnant stomach. "How's it like being pregnant?"

"It sucks!" She laughs. "But when my baby girl is out, it'll be worth the pain!"

Uncle puts his arm around Auntie Betty. "She's supposed to be due in one month."

Dad does some manly handshake with my uncle. "It's nice to see you bro!"

"Likewise! You still scoring touchdowns?" Betty asks.

"Of course he is." Mom says hugging them both.

I get a glimpse at the clock and see I only have twenty minutes to get dressed. I run upstairs and brush my curls out. I put a grey long sleeved shirt on and a pink jean dress over it.

 I put a grey long sleeved shirt on and a pink jean dress over it