28- Kiss

Join TheStormCommunity
We have available positions and are hiring! Also visit our graphic shop for a free graphic!

Harlow POV

"Finally! We're here!" Cal cheers from the back seat as we pull up to a parking space.

The lot wasn't very busy. In fact there were only five more cars parked in the huge space.

Gathering our belongings, we step outside to the mild climate.

It was mid January but it is only 78 degrees out. It was perfect weather.

I strap my backpack on my back and tighten my pony tail.

Cal leads us to the check-in front desk. A middle aged woman wearing a floppy white hat and a green polo smiles.

"Hi, kids. Welcome to Yosemite Vacation Park! How can I help you guys?"

"There should be a booking for the Luxury Package under the name, Brody Spencer." Brody replies, with his arm around Kaia's shoulders.

The lady nods and types away on her computer. The computer keyboard's keys crunch as she types.

"Awesome blossom!" She squeals making all five of us jump.

"You good, lady?" Cal asks, warily.

"I'm great! You kids got the best house in the park! I'm so excited for you guys!" She lets out another squeal while rummaging through her desk.

She pulls out a set of keys and hands them to Brody. "Your house is number 150 and you'll pay $300 a night. You don't have to pay until your done with your stay though."

She pulls out a slip and makes Brody sign with a red pen.

"Enjoy your stay. And be safe, kiddos."

We walk out and Kaia immediately starts giggling. "She was a happy old lady."

"Yes she was." I agree with a nod. At least her glee rubbed on my mood. I feel more cheerful and relaxed than I've been feeling the last couple of weeks.

After walking through a forest path for a good ten minutes we finally reach the house.

I gasp at the beauty the house holds. It was spacious and bold.

A pool with little lights around the perimeter was in the back on the house

"Heck yeah!" Cal pumps his fist in the air with a winning smile. "Who's up for a late swim?"

"I'm down but I'm going to eat first." Kaia skips inside the house and immediately goes to the kitchen cabinets.

Canned food like green beans, corn, pineapple chunks and ramen noodles were in there. I started unpacking water bottles and put then in a fridge.