4- Chivalry is dead

(EDITED)

"Harlow, why the fuck did you do that to my locker?" He growls out. "I thought I was forgiven?"

I snicker remembering his face when he opened his locker. His face turns deadly serious. "I don't know why you're laughing because your not funny at all!"

I grab my heart as if he hurt it. "Well it's not like you have your own late night show either!"

"Fuck you, Harlow."

"I'd need to get drunk first!" I shrug, not having a care in the world.

"I'm sooo going to get you back, Princess! Just you wait." He leans towards me and brushes his soft lips against my ear. "Just you wait Princess." He repeats in a whisper.

I cuss out cheeks for turning red. He smirks sending me a wink and walks to his car.

Uh oh! I think I fucked myself!

>>>>>>>>>

Right when I get home dad sends me to get groceries. I walk the lanes through Trader Joe's. I already got milk, eggs, bacon, chips and soda. I'm now looking for protein powder my dad uses to make drinks.

Right when I'm about to give up I find the holy object sitting on a high shelf.

Man fuck this!

I notice it's the only one left. Jeez do San Francisco people drink this like water? I stand on my tip-toes to grab it. I reach for it just as someone reaches for it too.

My hand brushes against....Ace? I look up to the tall figure and scowl.

"Ace come on! I need this!" I pout, crossing my arms across my chest. "What are you doing here anyways?"

"Uh...Shopping!?" He replies in a duh tone.

"Aww too bad princess. Why do you need it anyway. You have no muscles!" He chuckles at his mean remark.

"Shut up!"

We both have a mini tug of war on the protein mix. "Pretty boy, let go! What happened to chivalry?" I whine.

"Oh...haven't you heard it died long ago, Princess." He yanks the jar, nearly making me fall on him. To keep myself from falling I make a stupid decision by letting go. He smirks.

Ugh...that sexy smirk!

"Give it! Pleaseeeeee!" I give him the puppy dog eyes. He rolls his eyes unfazed.

"No! What do you even need it for?"

"My dad! He's a-!"

"NFL player, yeah I know!" Ace finishes my sentence.

"So are you going to give it to me?" I ask hopefully.

"Umm........No!" He shakes his head, walking off.

"Rude!" I yell after him. He just pushes the cart and sends me a wink before going to the check out line.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

I sit on my bed listening to old school hip hop while doing homework.