Epilogue

(EDITED)

  "Damnit, Ace!" I scream as baby powder blows out of my hair drier.

I stare in the mirror with wide eyes. My now shoulder length curly brown hair is covered in white powder.

My clothes included.

I hear Ace cackling behind the closed bathroom door

"Sorry babe....I couldn't resist."

I throw the door open to our apartment, making sure to hit him on the head.

His lips turn into a adorable pout as he rubs his forehead.

I stand on my tippy toes and peck his lips. He happily deepens our lips, tugging my bottom lip with his teeth.

"Go away, I need to get ready." My serious tone is cut off by laughter leaving my lips.

After the struggle of pushing his firm body out the door, I start doing my makeup.

My appearance has not changed since two years ago, when I was in high school.

I'm a sophomore in college and am still in love with Ace King.

I add cherry lip gloss on my red lips and apply liner on the bottom of my brown eyes.

A shaky breath leaves my lips.

Today is the day I am telling Ace the news.

My eyes travel down to my loose pink blouse, lifting it up and reviling my swollen belly.

Today is the day I tell him I am two weeks pregnant.

I fix my pink blouse and walk out the bathroom door.

Breakfast was waiting for me on the table like usual.

Ace got up earlier than me every morning and made me breakfast.

"It looks so good, pretty boy." My mouth waters looking at French toast covered in strawberries, bacon, eggs and juice.

"Of course it looks good, but it tastes even better, Princess."

I take a seat and scarf my food down.

I look up to see Ace staring blankly at me. I gulp, my cheeks hotter than the Sahara.

Does he know?

"Princess?" His voice holding a tone I can not dispatcher.

I pick up my glass of orange juice and take a nervous swig.

"Y-Yes?"

He scoots his chair more towards me and leans in. His alluring and captivating emerald green eyes meet my brown ones.

"You have syrup on the corner of your lip." He brings his hand up to wipe my lip with his napkin.

I let out a shaky breath I didn't know I was holding.