14 pt.2~ Stargazing

"I got David!" Cal shouts as he displays his paper he drawled from the bowl.

Everyone went and now it was my turn. Four more papers were in the bowl. Kaia was sharing a room with Cole. Cal with David.

Ace and Rena both got a room to themselves. Rena practically whined until she got her own room.

That leaves my opportunity to share with Daniel, Brody or Becca.

I reach in the bowl and pick the only pink paper in there. I turn it over and I immediately want to jump off a fucking building.

Becca.

MOTHER FUCKER!

I WILL KILL ALL THE FUCKING PEOPLE ON THIS FUCKING EARTH!

THIS IS BULLSHIT!

"Who did you get?" Daniel speaks up, interrupting me from my violent thoughts.

"Becca." I fake a tight smile so I won't hurt the bastard-mermaid girl's feelings.

"Great." Becca whispers sarcastically.

Bitch.

"Alright that leaves me and my boy, Danny!" Brody smiles and nudges Danny. Danny looks like he wants to join me in killing the world off.

I grab my suitcase with Becca on my tail. I open the door and see one queen sized beds, TV, speakers and a coffee machine.

Great we have to share a bed.

Maybe I'll kick her off.....Accidentally.

Becca gets started by hooking up her phone with the speakers. K-Pop starts blasting loudly.

I'm going to kill myself!

"Could you turn that down please?" I wince. I can't even hear myself speak.

"Nope." She screams and starts unpacking. "Do you not like BTS?"

"No. I don't like it. I prefer Drake or Ariana Grande....Sometimes even Post Malone."

"Trash!" She shakes her head like I disappointed her.

I check my watch for the time. It's 7:00pm and I'm sure all the other rooms can hear the fucking ear-rape music. It's not even the fact that it's K-Pop. It's the fact that it's so loud!

I sigh and unpack myself. I charge my phone into the outlet and walk over to the bathroom.

At 9:00 the whole group agreed to do a bonfire. I was actually pretty darn excited. I never went camping or saw a real campfire so I'm pumped.

I walk back out the bathroom and see Becca past out on the bed.

Thank god.

Hopefully she stays that way for the whole night.

I unplugged the speakers so my ears can heal. I walk outside to find half the group sitting on a next to the bonfire. The only people missing is Rena, David, Becca and Daniel, Cole.

I sit next to Ace and Kaia.

"Where's your bestie Becca?" Ace nudges my arm with a smirk.

"Up your ass."

"Ooh grumpy today I see." He hands me a bottle of gin. I take a swig and love the burn it leaves behind. I pass it back to him and he takes a drink himself.

"Wanna' play Never have I ever?" Cal speaks up. "Each time you've done something that's questioned, take a shot." He holds out his hand to Brody who hands him several shot glasses. Cal pours FireBall in each glass.