22- Bad Girls

I sit in my pink robe, straightening my hair. I gloss up my lips with red Chanel Gloss and make wings with eyeliner. I coat my eyelids in neutral colored eyeshadow. Once I'm done I change into my dress.

"You look so pretty!" Kaia chimes in as I walk out the bathroom

"You look so pretty!" Kaia chimes in as I walk out the bathroom. I playfully do a turn and wink. "Thanks babe."

Kaia's blue dress made her look so pretty. Rena was wearing a short neon orange knit dress. It brought out the natural blush in her cheeks.

"Are you ready to go?" Rena asks. She slips her phone in her bra with a wicked smile. Rena insists that I drive. So I do. I park in the very front and already here the loud, obnoxious music.

We walk in and find the club packed. I mentally groan just thinking of the accidental contact I'll make when passing by someone. We go up to the bar with a man a few years older than us behind it. "What can I get ya, girlie's?"

"I'll take a Malibu Sunset Cocktail." I say with a tiny smile. He nods writing the order down. "I'll have a Peach Paradise Cocktail." Kaia adds. "And I'll have a Sex On The Beach, please." Rena winks at the waiter who bites his lip. "Coming right up, girls." He walks off and starts shaking up drinks.

"What was that about?" Kaia questions Rena with a sly smile. "Oh nothing....Let's just say Carlos and I..." She points at the waiter who gives her a seductive smirk. "We dated a while back. He's twenty-one and likes younger girls."

"Wow." Kaia looks just as shocked as I feel.

Damn Rena gets around!

After finishing my cocktail, Rena and Kaia went to dance. I was the designated drive so I couldn't have much to drink. I look over to drunk Rena grinding on some man. Kaia laughs while busting in some sick dance moves.

I start to make my way towards them. Right when I'm about to speak up the doors fly open and sirens play over the music. I freeze and so does everyone else.

Oh fucking shit!

The music is shut off and everybody is scattering like roaches when they see the chaos. I grab Kaia and Rena by the hand as the Police start to speak. A tall officer holds a megaphone and clears his throat. "STAY WHERE YOU ARE! THERE ARE UNDERAGED KIDS DRINKING AND DRUG DEALING GOING ON!"

Drugs?

"WE WILL DETAIN YOU AND SEE IF YOU ARE GUILTY OR NOT!" He gives the megaphone to one of his partners and tries to control the crowds of people trying to flee. "We need to get out of here!" I try to tell both of my drunk friends.

"Rena's friends!" A man's voice calls making me turn around. I see the waiter, Carlos, waving me over to him. I practically drag the girl's by the hand to meet Carlos.

"I can get y'all out of here. Follow me." He starts to jog towards the back. He opens a door and beckons me out the door. I debate whether or not to go. "Come on." His pleads becoming impatient. I sigh helping the two girls not trip over their feet.