23- Knuckle sandwich

TheStormCommunity is up and running! If you want to join hit the link in community's description to fill out an application!

I want to thank wallFlowerPrincessxo she helped me get rid of my writer's block! :)

Ace POV 

"Acey, wake up!" I groan when my little sister shakes my shoulder. I sit up checking my alarm clock. "It's three in the morning, Lola. Go back to sleep."

She crawls in my lap and whimpers. "But Brother....I had a nightmare. Can I sleep with you?"

I turn on the lamp beside my bed on and look at Lola's teary face. My thumb swipes away her tears and pull her close. "Of course, lamb." She lays down beside me kissing my forehead. "Thank you, Aceyy."

Laughing I turn off the lamp and caress her hair until page falls asleep. Once I hear her quiet snores I fall in a deep sleep too.

>>>>>>>>

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP, SLEEPYHEAD!"

"Lola!" I growl out as she jumps on my stomach. She giggles before running out the room. It's the morning and I'm tired as hell.

I get off my bed and take a quick shower. Today I get dressed in a black t-shirt and white jeans.

I walk downstairs to see my mom try to get Lola to clean up her mess. Barbie dolls are scattered across the living room floor. Most of them are missing heads from our dog using them as a chew toy.

"Hi, honey." Mom kisses my cheek and hands me a plate with pancakes, blueberries, bacon and eggs. "Would you mind telling Lola to pick her mess up?" I shake my head but my mom pouts her lip out, making me break.

Damnit, I'm becoming so weak!

"Fine." I mutter walking over to a energized Lola. She's hoping up and down with our dog, Pickles, in her arms.

"Lola clean up your mess....I'll buy you ice cream later today..." I trail off seeing Lola's eyes light up.

Lola loving ice cream reminds me of how much Harlow likes ice cream. I smile remembering when Har and I skipped school and got ice cream.

After Lola cleaned up her mess, I grabbed my bag and said goodbye to my mom. My dad was almost never home. He is the CEO of a shoe company. He travels a lot and comes home once a month.

I hop in my Maserati ready for stupid ass school. When I get to school I spot Daniel and Harlow under the bleachers.

God I hated, Daniel. There is something about him that makes me hate him. It definitely had something to do with his punchable face. Harlow pecks him on the cheek making my heart ache.

Damnit why the hell am I feeling this way.

With a huff I start walking towards Cal and Brody. "So me and David broke up, but now I'm dating a dude who's 6'7." Cal bounces on the balls of his feet with a smile.

"Is he....hot?" Brody trails off looking uncomfortable. I chuckle and he punches my shoulder.

"Who cares if he's hot!? He's 6'7!" Cal squeals and punches the air. "Man I can get all the tall guys I want. Just imagine his dick si-!"

"Okay! Jesus, Calix!" Brody cringes in disgust. Cal gives him a little smirk.

I need new friends.

>>>>>>>>>>

Fourth period rolls around and this is my favorite period because lunch time is right after, and this class has Harlow in it.