I'm Crazy...And I'm Running Out Of Ideas For Chapter Titles!

OBI-WAN AWOKE TO Anakin kissing his throat and smiled. He had always loved Anakin's idea of a wake-up-call. 

"Mm...hello, Anakin," Obi-Wan murmured, opening his eyes.

"I wasn't trying to wake you up..." Anakin lied with a smile.

"Right," Obi-Wan said, rolling his eyes. "Because your wake-up-call every morning isn't to kiss me awake."

"Okay, fine, you caught me," Anakin teased, trailing his fingers down Obi-Wan's side and making him shiver.

"I love you," Obi-Wan moaned. Anakin kissed him.

"I know," Anakin smiled when he pulled away.

"Shut up and kiss me again," Obi-Wan demanded playfully. 

"As you wish, Master," Anakin teased before complying.

When Anakin ended the kiss, Obi-Wan stretched, knowing he had to get up. Anakin, apparently, had other ideas, for the moment Obi-Wan settled back down, Anakin kissed him again.

"Ani!" protested Obi-Wan when Anakin let them breathe. "I love you, but we do have to get up at some point today!"

"Aww," Anakin whined. "I don't wanna!"

"In case you hadn't noticed, there's a war going on here," Obi-Wan said. "It's a miracle we haven't gotten called back out yet."

"Alright, fine," Anakin relented. "We'll get up."

"I don't want to, either, love, but it's necessary," Obi-Wan assured him, taking Anakin's human hand and running his thumb across the back of it. 

"I know," groaned Anakin. "It doesn't mean I have to like it."

"Come on, let's get dressed," Obi-Wan said. The two of them untangled themselves from the bed -- and each other, for Anakin had been laying on top of Obi-Wan -- and went about pulling on their tunics and robes.

Once that was done, Anakin pulled Obi-Wan by the tunic into another kiss, which Obi-Wan returned enthusiastically. 

"Come on, love," Obi-Wan gasped when Anakin pulled out of the kiss. "Let's go."

Both Sith Force-summoned their lightsabers from the bedside table and attached them securely to their belts before setting out from Obi-Wan's room to the briefing room for assignments. 

They met Ahsoka halfway there. "Hello, Snips," Anakin said. 

"Whatever," Ahsoka replied, sounding as bored as usual.

"Try to be excited, or at least attentive, please, Ahsoka," Obi-Wan said. "The Jedi might be onto us, but I don't think they suspect you yet. I'd like to keep up that facade as long as possible."

"Alright, Obi-Wan," Ahsoka sighed. "I'll pretend to be interested in the affairs of the Jedi until the three of us are assigned somewhere."

"That's the spirit," Anakin teased. Ahsoka offered him a rare smile. 

They entered the briefing room to find only a few Jedi hanging around. Mace and Yoda were standing by the holomap, and that's where Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Ahsoka headed.

"Master Kenobi, Knight Skywalker, Padawan Tano," Mace greeted as they approached. 

"Master Windu, Master Yoda," Obi-Wan said, nodding his head in greeting.

"Where are we assigned today?" Anakin asked. "I know Rex and the clones have enjoyed their day's break from the war, but they are soldiers. They're going to want to be back out there."