Obi-Wan And Anakin's Day After The Fight With Maul On Florrum

OBI-WAN MOANED AS Anakin's lips found his again. They'd been locked in Obi-Wan's room for the last hour, and Anakin had pretty much been kissing him nonstop. They'd shed their tunics and undershirts but left the rest on, not wanting to get too carried away in broad daylight. 

"Anakin..." Obi-Wan moaned.

"Yes, love?" Anakin teased, pulling out of the kiss and tracing his fingers down Obi-Wan's throat and past his collarbone, making their way down to his waist. Obi-Wan shivered.

Obi-Wan smiled. "I love you."

"Love you too, Obi," Anakin replied before kissing him again.

"Why am I always the one who ends up under you?" Obi-Wan asked when Anakin pulled away again.

"Because you let yourself be pushed around and I end up on top," Anakin said, making a move to try and kiss him again. This time Obi-Wan avoided it.

"Hey!"

"I think it's time to turn the tables on you, Ani," Obi-Wan laughed, wrestling with him for a moment until he ended up on top of Anakin for a change.

"Well, this is new," Anakin remarked, smiling up at him. Obi-Wan kissed him.

"My turn," he said when he pulled back, using a hand to tilt Anakin's head back into the pillow. He leaned down and started kissing him, from his jaw down his throat and shoulder. It was Anakin's turn to shiver in delight.

Obi-Wan kissed Anakin on the mouth again, letting himself fall on top of Anakin afterward so that his face was buried in Anakin's throat. Anakin's metal arm was cold against Obi-Wan's back, but he didn't care. It was Anakin, after all.

"Mm...it's getting late, Obi-Wan," Anakin murmured into Obi-Wan's hair. "We should go back out to Florrum to massacre Hondo's pirates."

"Ooh, that'll be fun," Obi-Wan mumbled into Anakin's throat. "Question is, do we want to publicize this one or not? The Jedi know about us anyway, which makes me wonder why I'm still on the Council and we're both still in the Order, but do we want the publicity? We are planning to take over the galaxy at some point in the near future, and ruling by terror might be a good approach, but at the same time we don't exactly want to make ourselves known to the galaxy either."

"I think we'll keep this one quiet," Anakin decided. "I'm not exactly one for the spotlight." 

"Fair enough," Obi-Wan said, kissing his throat. Anakin smiled.

"That does mean we have to get up, though," Anakin grumbled.

"I'm not moving," Obi-Wan insisted, smiling into Anakin's throat.

"I don't mind," Anakin said, "but we can do this again tonight, love. I promise."

"Alright, fine," Obi-Wan gave up. "Just as long as we come back to this."

"Of course, love," Anakin promised, stroking his hair back. 

"We have to get up now," Obi-Wan groaned. 

"I don't want to either," Anakin said, "trust me. But we have to. Come on, love, let's go execute some pirates."

That got Obi-Wan to move. "Okay, okay," he laughed. 

"Knew that'd get you moving," Anakin teased, sitting up after Obi-Wan got off of him. 

"Oh, shut up."

The two Sith navigated around each other to put on their tunics and black robes. They were used to this by now, having done this for the last few years. A light touch on the waist here and a quick, feather-light kiss there were natural.