"Execute Order 66"...Well, The Sith Executed O66 Alright. Maybe Too Well (Pt. 2)

MUSTAFAR WAS A small, firey planet that looked uninhabitable despite the breathable atmosphere. It was riddled with volcanoes and lava rivers, and the entire planet looked as if it was made of ash and fire. 

Obi-Wan hated it immediately.

"Why would anyone want to come here, even if there is a Separatists base of operations here?" Obi-Wan asked distastefully, setting the ship down on a landing platform. 

"This place reminds me of the Son's area on Mortis," Anakin said. "Lava-filled and hostile."

"Perfect place for the Sith, right?" Obi-Wan said, rolling his eyes. 

"Far from it. I think I prefer Korriban or Ziost to this place," Anakin muttered. 

"At least neither of those was covered in volcanoes," Obi-Wan replied. "Now, come on, let's kill these Separatists already."

"Aren't we going to wait for Ahsoka?" Anakin asked.

"She's never been one for mass murder," Obi-Wan replied. "She'll probably be glad she missed it. Anyway, the only thing we really need her for at this point is to help kill Palpatine."

"Right. Okay, then, let's go," Anakin said, standing.

Obi-Wan caught his arm as he started to walk past.

"I love you," he said.

"I know," Anakin replied. "Why are you telling me again?"

"In case we don't survive this," Obi-Wan said. "We know how strong Palpatine is. He'll be hard to kill, and if he takes us with him..."

"In that case," Anakin said. Obi-Wan wondered what he meant for a moment before Anakin answered his question by kissing him, passionate and deep and desperate and hungry and perfect in the way only Anakin's kisses were. 

"Come on," Anakin said when he pulled back. 

Obi-Wan just nodded, not trusting himself to speak. 

The two of them pulled up their hoods and exited the ship, heading into the Separatist base.

"Welcome, Lord Vader, Lord Avenger," Viceroy Nute Gunray said. "We've been expecting you."

The two Sith exchanged a look and used the Force to close the doors in the room, trapping the confused Separatists inside.

Anakin and Obi-Wan ignited their lightsabers. Nute and the others panicked. The droids at the controls and the guards grabbed their weapons, but it was too late. They were cut down in a flash. The Separatists banged on the doors, and Nute and Rune Haako fled under a table.

Anakin and Obi-Wan, stone-faced, moved through the room like two Grim Reapers. Bodies dropped everywhere. Screams were cut short as the head of the Banking Clan died. It was chaos, and it was perfect.

Then Poggle the Lesser lost his head; Wat Tambor, Shu Mai, and the rest of the Separatists ran into the conference room.

"They can't hide, and they can't escape," muttered Obi-Wan. "So why are they running?"

"Because they're a bunch of pathetic cowards," sneered Anakin. "Let's go finish them."

The two Sith advanced into the conference room, cutting down droids and Separatists alike in the hallway. They closed the door back to the main control room behind them, too.

Rune Haako tried to run, but was trapped by a dead-end as Anakin advanced. Obi-Wan moved off to start killing the rest of them.

"Stop! Enough, this is not right!" Rune Haako cried, cowering before Anakin's lightsaber.

Rune was cut down. Nute Gunray crawled out from under the table and opened the main door, allowing destroyer droids to enter. Wat Tambor was cut down by Obi-Wan's lightsaber, along with Shu Mai. The destroyer droids appeared in the doorway and started blasting away, causing total destruction. When the firing died down, Anakin and Obi-Wan were gone. Blown away? the remaining Separatist -- Nute Gunray -- wondered.