Hogsmeade

Hey guys, so i have now realised not many people speak french here. It's pretty inconsiderate of me to put large chunks of french writing in so just know the things from Yves (in italics) are meant to be in french :) 

love you all, thanks again for the support

****************************************************************************************

Winter was definitely nearing as I shrugged my coat further up my back carrying my many books as I started the long journey down to Hagrid's hut. Remus was out for the day due to his quote on quote "furry problem" (overgrown hair? i'm not sure i want to know) and I found myself alone and late leaving Ancient Runes. The trees shivered and I almost slipped on a wet stone.

"Careful." A hand steadied me. Cillian's familiar face grinned down at me cheakily.

"Why do you always sneak up on me." I gasped, collecting the books which had toppled everywhere (just my luck!).

Cillian picked up the infamous biting book. "Care of Magical Creatures?" He asked, refusing to give me back my books and instead leading the way down the steps.

"yep and I'm late and guaranteed a detention."

"Puhleasseee. Professor Kettleburn never gives out detentions. Besides I'm pretty sure she'll make an exception for you."

I was confused "What makes you say that?"

"Because." Cillian slowed his pace as we entered the forest. "I have a question for you."

"You do?" Now I was very confused

"Yes." He paused. His lips twitching. This was the first time I had ever seen the Cillian Jansen supposedly... nervous? He bit his lip "What are you doing this hogsmeade?"

"I already told you... I'm present shopping."

"With anybody in particular?" His brown hair danced in the wind as he watched me intently

"Well I mean Lily and the girls."

"Well do you think they'd mind if I went with you instead?" Cillian's eyes twinkled.

"We- Ahhhh... oh." I stopped in my tracks. "Are you asking me to go to Hogsmeade with you?"

Cillian turned around. He towered over me, "Maybe... If you're willing to go."

"Sure." I was shocked. It hadn't even occurred to me that Cillian Jansen would want to go to Hogsmeade with me.

"Brilliant." He sounded visibly relieved. " I was worried Colin had already asked you." Cillian began rambling. I smiled to myself, for once it wasn't me blabbering.

"He did. But I don't really know him and I'm sure he's a great guy but..." I trailed off before I could dig myself in a hole.

"Great Hall at 10?" He asked. I could see my class crowding in the distance. Cillian dumped my books with the others.

"See you then." I could feel the butterlies start to creep up in my chest.

"Bye." Cillian called as he jogged off back through the forest.

"Bye." I whispered. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face as I crept up beside Lily.

"Where have you been?" Lily asked pretending to watch Hagrid battle a hippogriff

"I'll tell you later." I whispered acutely aware of the four boys listening in behind us.

*************************************************************************************