Michael Kors Vanilla Perfume

"Ugh." I muttered passing the three gossiping girls in the hall. They couldn't have been more than fourth years and I had never seen or spoken to any of them in my life. "at least try and be a bit more discrete If you're talking about people." Sirius struggled to keep up with me after offering (and then struggling) to carry hundreds of my books. "I mean come on, it's been two months. My father's missing. We get it. How much more is there to talk about?"

Sirius remained rooted in the middle of the corridor glaring at them until I turned back, grabbed him by the tie and yanked him in the direction of potions. "It's not worth the effort." I said but I couldn't help but notice that the three girls sprouted what looked like bat wings as we rounded the corner.

"Y'know, I don't know how they do it. There isn't even anything to gossip about anymore. Nothing has changed. I don't even know anymore information about my own dad. How on earth do they know?" I tugged on my hair in frustration. I had opted to trial a new high ponytail but with my mass of long wavy curls it was beginning to hurt.

"How about we give them something else to talk about?" Sirius said cheekily sliding his arm around my waist. My books hovered behind us as we reached the potions room and the door was open, we were probably late. My eyes adjusted to the dark potions room with difficulty.

"Hey Milla!" I made out the small figure of Scarlett on the other side of the room. Sirius and I jumped apart almost automatically. "Hurry up we're almost 20 minutes in."

"Partner?" Sirius asked looking down at me, not letting go.

"No Sorry, it's Amortentia." I read the board aloud. "Honestly, I don't think you can handle it. It's a love potion, you never know I might slip it into your pumpkin juice at lunch" He was towering over me and let out a small laugh as I slipped under his arm to go grab the ingredients and join scarlett in the corner.

"You don't need to," I heard him mutter as he began setting up the cauldron.

"Care to explain?" Scarlett asked looking between Sirius and I.

"We kissed again last night." I admitted after an internal debate about whether i should tell her. I could never keep anything from Scarlett. She knew me way too well. "This time... it got a little heated."

"You were in detention last night?" Scarlett said confused. Adding the ingredients to the cauldron.

"I know."

Scarlett burst out laughing. I jumped back shocked. The whole class had stopped what they were doing to look down at Scarlett snorting as she stirred crookedly. "You're something else Milla."

"What are you talking about?"

"You snogged Sirius in detention? Were Mr Filch and Mrs Norris watching?" This potion was not smelling great. We were definitely on the wrong track.

"No," I hissed "And keep your voice down, I don't want him to know we're talking about him." I glanced over at Sirius, he was arguing with James about something trivial.

"He probably already knows. He's been staring at you this whole class." Scarlett said casually. I tried to interject but Scarlett continued "So are you dating now? You've been flirting for like five years, snogged a couple time, get a move on Mils I need some fun in my life."

"You have Jacob?" I reminded her.

"Yea but we're like some old married couple. You two are drama central. Young. Hip. Cool. Fun. Fresh. If you start dating, I guarantee you'll be the best dressed couple in Hogwarts. The king and queen." Scarlett danced a waltz with a fake partner, easily dodging my attempts to trip her over.