Revenge on Cillian Jansen

"CAMILLA MATHIEU SAINT-LAURENT." Sirius called across the class. The entire class looked up. Regulus, who was quickly becoming my new transfiguration partner muttered something darkly under his breath. Professor McGonagall had insisted on keeping Sirius and I seperated... she had brought this upon herself.

"Yes Sirius Orion Black." I replied lightly looking over my shoulder.

"Just wanted to make sure everybody recognised that you look gorgeous today." He grinned.

The class collectively rolled their eyes.

"I can see you and my brother finally got together." Regulus said under his breath as i turned back to continue my essay.

"And how do you know that?" I had been trying to keep the conversation to a minimum between Regulus and I. We didn't hate eachother, we actually had a solid relationship of mutual acknowledgement. However I also knew that Sirius and I were finally on good terms... really good terms and I didn't want anything ruining that.

"I've never seem him so happy." He said looking over at Sirius "it's making me sick."

"Are you sure it's not that ugly ring? It's making me sick." I pointed to the thick ring with emerald cresting on his thumb. 

"It's a family heirloom" He replied as though it justifies the ugliness. .

"From your mother or your father's side?" I said cheekily, quickly grabbing my books preparing for a quick exit " oh wait... aren't they cousins? I guess it's the same side." Professor McGonagall wisely chose this moment to dismiss the class, just ing time for me to race out the classroom before Regulus even had time to register my words. 

As I walked out of transfiguration and into the dining hall. I froze immediately the force of every single single member of hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizadry's eyes bearing down on me had turned my legs to jelly.

"Why is everybody staring at me?" I asked concerned to Scarlett who had appeared beside me.

"Probably should've told you earlier... You have a hickey on your neck." Regulus whispered into my ear as he slipped past winking silkily before following his friends to the slytherin table.

Well Fuck. So much for keeping it a secret.

**

I remained rooted in the doorway of the Great Hall. Scarlett stood beside me her mouth gaping. 

"Holy shit." she whispered. I wasn't exagerrating when i said every single member of hogwarts was staring at me. Even the professor's had put down their cutlery searching around the room for the cause of the halt in commotion.

I watched horrified as Rashmi Singh passed me looking me up and down distastefully "I can't believe Sirius Black chose her. Probably because her uncle's rich." I flinched. To think, i had thought i was friends with Rashmi.

"How long's she going to last? A week? I've heard both of them have major commitment issues." Rashmi's friend laughed.

"Milla. Come on" Sirius grabbed my hand pulling me back to the common room. I stumbled after him blindly. My legs were still frozen. The last thing i needed was more drama.

"What the fuck." I muttered pacing terrified in front of the fire. I could feel the heat scorching my bare legs. The common room was luckily empty. Scarlett, James and Lily burst in their mouths still wide open.

"So it's true? This" James gestured to the both of us. His hands on his hips, lips pursed. "Is true?" 

I chewed on the inside of my cheek. "Potentially."