Are you nervous, Black?

I paced nervously at the end of Scarlett's bed as she slowly worked on getting each individual leaf out of her long straight brown hair.

"Will you hurry up?" I muttered as she dawdled to the bathroom to find her brush.

"What's got you so excited for breakfast?"

I stuttered for a moment, embarrassed to tell her that I was excited to see Sirius. Scarlett was always talking about how hungry she was, surely when i needed a cover up she would also be sharing my hunger. "I'm starving, aren't you?"

"Rookie mistake." Scarlett shook her head at me stepping back out of the bathroom, her hair finally free of leaves and begun looking for her clothes in the mess of her trunk. "That's why you have two breakfasts. One before and one after training."

I handed her the black boots she was obviously looking for before forcefully dragging her out of the dorm.

As we walked down to breakfast I was on high alert. My eyes darted around the room trying to locate the tall broad shoulders and familiar rumble of the boy who had sent me into this embarrassing frenzy. "Hello? Earth to Milla, what is wrong with you today?" Scarlett asked as I obviously hadn't been listening to her.

"wha- oh sorry. I'm listening"

"So then what do you think if everybody wears tweed." She asked

"Sounds wonderful." I mumbled forcing myself to continue looking forward.

"and newsboy caps."

"great."

"and knee-high fishnets"

"I'm excited."

Scarlett stopped abruptly causing me to crash into her almost bowling her over. But the tiny gryffindor had played too many games of quidditch to let some lanky weakling of a girl push her over. "Now I definitely know something's up" She exclaimed. I watched her confused "tweed? fishnets and newsboy caps?"

I glanced down at Scarlett for a very small girl she had a big temper. "I'm just tired."

"I don't blame you, you barely slept last night." Scarlett said starting her fast pace back up, referencing the total of twelve times last night that I woke up, walked around aimlessly then collapsed back into bed. I almost resorted to shotting firewhiskey to try and make myself pass out.

"I don't know what's wrong with me." Lies. I knew exactly what was wrong and I could see that exact wrong thing walking down the stairs. I shuddered, he looked good. I forced myself to keep up with Scarlett trying desperately to focus on her rambling as we joined the crowd of students milling towards breakfast.

"Hi" Sirius fell into step easily. I jumped in fright despite the fact that I had been watching his every movement from the stairs to my side. I was well aware he was there... he made me nervous.

"Hi." I managed to reply.

"How did you sleep?" He asked, his shoulder brushed against mine as we walked.

"Very well thank you." I could feel myself tensing up beside him. We had taken our seats at breakfast but I was so absorbed in him, I barely noticed anybody else around us.

Sirius raised his eyebrow dramatically pretending to sip some tea "And may I ask what brought upon this formality."

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Oh very well thank you." He mimicked my tone, pretending to sip on a cup of tea with his pinky finger up. I rolled my eyes. "Are you ready to apparate?" He asked piling his plate high with bacon. Our second apparition class was today and I was frankly not looking forward to it. I wasn't good at apparition, granted my last attempt was mid-mental breakdown, but I just couldn't seem to get my head around the whole 3 d's thing.