The tweet

Word count: 839

Andrew POV
"GARRET HURRY UP!" I yelled knocking on his door. He always takes forever to get ready. An hour was spent a target, then another half hour in the shower. I knocked on the bathroom door again hearing his surprisingly good singing stop. "I'll be out in a minute" he told me a bit startled. I sat on the couch and waited when I heard a sudden ding. I pulled out my phone and saw a message from my boss.

Garrett POV.
I stepped out of the shower and got dressed into my usual jacket and "old shoes". They may not be Gucci but they've got heart. "Ok Andrew I'm ready to go" I entered the small living room expecting to see his cute little face. I looked over to the couch and saw a hand written note. It read "sorry I had to leave all of a sudden, my boss called me to work for something important. I'll make it up to you Xo Xo"
~Andrew

I smiled at the notes sweet tone even though I was a bit disappointed that he had to leave all of a sudden, which meant I'd have to go to Shane's alone and probably film, but he said he'd make it up to me and he always sticks to his word. I then realized the "xo xos" at the end. What did that mean? Did he like me? Like, like like me? No no. We're just friends.

I decided to drive over to Shane's house by myself and explain to him that Andrew wasn't going to be able to film today's video. He was confused but I convinced him to let it go. "What job does he have that's so important" Shane asked in a more concerned tone than sassy. "I don't know, he usually tells me stuff like that" I shrugged. Luckily, Ryland came prancing down the stairs in his Gucci slides with Starbucks in hand. "Hey sis" he said breaking the serious tension. His sister Morgan slowly rolled off the couch. "How do you have so much energyyyy" she complained, grabbing her drink off the counter. "Where's Andrew" she perked up with curiosity. "Work" I responded with a bit more attitude than I would have liked. Guess I wasn't happy either. As I predicted, Shane had me film. I did pretty well but every time Shane made a joke I'd laugh and the camera would shake. It was exhausting. I seriously had no idea how Andrew could do it everyday. Once I got home I flopped onto my bed and closed my eyes. Not to long after I began to relax I felt my phone vibrate. Letting out a tired groan I unlocked it. I quickly sat up eagerly when I saw Andrews name on the screen.
Andrew🎥-hey gare sorry I couldn't come to Shane's today.

Garret🐻- oh it's cool. You said you would make it up to me anyway.

Andrew🎥- oh right.. about that..

When I read that my heart sank.. he was gona cancel. I knew it. I quickly turned off my phone and threw it on the counter. I buried my face into my pillow and started to cry. I don't know what got into me. I guess I was just overwhelmed. Eventually I tired myself out by crying enough to fall asleep.

I woke up to an awful head ace. I must have drank too much last night. My pillow was still wet from tears and my phone had a million texts. Mostly from Andrew. A few from Shane. I ignored them and tried going back to sleep. My phone then rang and I lazily answered it. "Garret" a familiar voice said. It was Andrew. I wasn't mad at him, I have no idea why I was so... upset. "Are you ok?? You haven't been answering my texts. I'm worried ok" he sounded concerned and a bit angry. But not at me. There was a long pause. "I'm fine ok" I said faking a smile so good I even believed it. I could hear the worry in his tone. "Ok I believe you. Just don't scare me like that. I lo-.. I care about you" I hung up with a slight smile tugging at the corners of my mouth. He cares. I then decided to check up on Twitter when I opened the app I was met with a picture of Megan. The girl we set Andrew up with on the blind date. He hadn't talked much about her. I assumed there relationship was going well. For some reason it angered me. I read the caption under the picture."Big YouTuber dates other big you tubers camera man. Andrew Sewicki. But maybe not for much longer"  Curious, I clicked the article and a picture of Andrew kissing another girl appeared. I instantly regretted my curiosity, and my entire existence. I dropped my phone. I was filled with shock, rage, confusion, and a sense of grief. Like I had lost something. Maybe.. a chance..

Author note: cliff hanger haha. Comment if you want moreeeee.