Meeting the boyfriend

Author note: sorry about the spelling errors in the other chapters (there's probably some in this one) also I didn't know what to call this chapter.
Should I do some from Alex's POV? Idk

"Babe!? What the fuck are you doing" Alex's eyes were filled with furry but a small grin was on his lips. Like he was somehow exited or glad that he caught his boyfriend kissing another guy. It made Andrew feel sick.

"W-what are you d-doing h-here!?" Garrett stuttered stepping away from me. He was clearly scared. Alex walked in the door way, the sudden movement caused both of the boys to flinch back. Shane soon ran in the room. "I'm sorry guys I couldn't stop him!" Shane said keeping his distance from Alex. "I can't believe you would cheat on me." Alex spat. Garrett's entire demeanor changed. Instead of whimpering into guilt he stood call. Feeling a new sense of confidence as he walked up to Alex. "Oh you couldn't believe it!? That's EXACTLY what I said when I caught you making out with THE FUCKING GIRL FROM STARBUCKS!!" He yelled.

Everyone was shocked. Garrett never yells. Well everyone was shocked except Alex. He stared right through Garrett with cold judging eyes. This caused him to back down a bit, suddenly scared. Andrew stayed quiet.

"We're going home" Alex demanded.

Shane nodded, too scared to say anything. Garrett could take care of himself. I mean he's got all those swords. But Andrew. He wasn't having it. He quickly grabbed Garrett's hand looking Alex dead in the eyes. "No. He's staying here" Andrew praised himself in his head for not stuttering. Garrett smiled at him, he was cute when he was confident.

"YAAAAS TELL EM QUEEN" Shane preached before covering his mouth, uttering a "sorry"

Alex took Garrett's hand, causing him to flinch at his touch. "Come on baby.. lets go home." Alex cooed before leaning in. He placed a kiss on Garrett's lips then leaned close to his ear.

"Remember what happened last time you disobeyed" he whispered, gripping his neck just enough for Garrett to feel the bruises he got last time they argued. He had stayed away from Andrew because he didn't want him to worry. Garrett nodded and let go of Andrews hand. "Great" Alex then leaned close to his other ear and whispered "I'll deal with you when we get home" and with that the two walked out. Hand in hand. Like a.. couple.

"Couple of idiots" thought to himself. He loved Garrett but at the same time he was mad. He'd deal with that later.