A duet

3rd person POV

"We need to talk" before Andrew could refuse Morgan grabbed his hand and lead him to her room, locking the door after him. "Alright what's the deal with you and Garrett" Andrew suddenly got really defensive he didn't want to believe that his feelings for Garrett were so obvious. "I mean you two are always eye fucking, I thought Garrett was gona ask you out"

"What."

"Nothing!"

"Morgan don't give me false hope, he has a boyfriend"

"He doesn't treat him right" she mumbled, letting her head hang low. Andrew just rolled his eyes. Alex is perfect for Garrett, she's just trying to get in his head. "I'm gona head to bed" and with that he walked out of Morgan's room. He walked into their room and Garrett turned around, he was on the phone. "Who ya talking to" Garrett gave Andrew a weak smile. "Just Alex.." Garrett said half heartedly. Andrew heard a stern voice from his phone. Something along the lines of. "Just Alex!?" And "go on"

"My boyfriend Alex"

"Yea Garret.. I know." Andrew tried to smile but it came off as a bitch grin. You know the one you give to that cunt Jessica who always brags about her new car.

"Love you too" Garrett muttered. For a moment Andrew thought he was talking to him.. but no. Garrett hung up the phone, wiping a tear off his cheek. Andrew didn't notice. Instead he got up and went out on the balcony to clear his thoughts. "I'm gona take a shower" Garrett told Andrew, taking some cloths out of his "old" bag and walking into the bathroom. The sound of the water turning on was soon followed by Garrett's beautiful singing. "Put your head on my shoulder..." he sang (you'd get it if you new the song. Its a good old song)) "hold me in your arms...baby" Andrew couldn't help but sway, the sound of his voice sent shivers up his spine. "Just a kiss goodnight.. maybe..." he subconsciously licked his lips wishing Garrets were on his. "You and I will fall in love" Andrew new the song so he decided to sing the echo. "You and I will fall in love" he smiled at his own corny singing voice. Andrew closed his eyes and hummed the rest of the tune. "Put your lips next to mine you..." Garrets voice drove out any other thoughts that had been bothering Andrew. It consumed him. So much so that he even forgot where he was. "Whisper in my ear" Andrew sang softly to himself. "Baby..." Andrew snapped out of his daydream feeling Garrets breath on his ear. He quickly turned around forgetting how close he was. They were barley a centimeter apart. Andrew looked up at Garrett, his hair was wet and small droplets of water ran down his neck and onto his white T-shirt. "Like what you see?"  He did. He really did. Instead of answering Andrew cupped the other mans face with both of his hands. They didn't break eye contact, they just smiled. Andrew took in every detail of Garrets face, from his strong jaw line, to his soft blue eyes. He was perfect. Garrett leaned down and placed a soft kiss on the other mans lips. Andrew was in shock. But that shock soon turned into lust. Garrett could see it in his eyes. He smirked before contacting there lips again. It just felt right. The both of them had been waiting for this for so long. They needed this. Just to feel each other. Before Andrew could deepen the kiss the sound of the door slamming opened caused both of them to jump away from eachother.

"Babe!? What the fuck are you doing"

Author note: yessir another cliff hanger but I posted two today so deal with it. Love you guys tho ❤️