Drinks

Word count: 1261
Andrews POV
I decided to let Garret drive the car because I knew I would be staring at him the entire time and crash the car. The sun was setting and the beautiful colors made him look so good. The golden light from the setting sun reflected off his hair that was partly in his face. I could see the purples and pinks of the ombré sky in his gorgeous eyes. "Stare much?" I quickly fixed my eyes on the road ahead before I heard the sound of that beautiful laugh of his fill the car. I started laughing with him. It was a perfect moment. "I love you Garret" Fuck. "What?" Shit I didn't mean to say that out loud. "N-nothing" wow nice save. He shrugged it off and soon we pulled into the bar parking lot. He got out of the car first and opened the door for me. "Ladies first" he giggled as I proudly got out of the car. "Thank you" we both chucked and went inside.

The bar was filled with flashy lights and waiters wearing practically nothing. As soon as we stepped foot inside we were swarmed by drunk girls pulling Garret and I apart from eachother. It was like the zombie apocalypse. I quickly grabbed into his arm to keep us from separating. I looked up at him and he was smiling. "Aw" he ruffled my hair and we found a spot at the bar.

Garrets POV
Seeing all of those hot girls swarm Andrew made my blood boil. He's mine! Wait no. Garret stop being selfish. He didn't seem interested in them though because he was set on staying close to me. Probably for support. I ordered a few shots of whiskey and Andrew ordered a strawberry Margarita. "What" he smiled at me when he caught me staring. I didn't bother looking away. He was so perfect.

Eventually I started getting a little tipsy but not quite drunk. Andrew was just sipping his margarita while the bartender made flirty looks at him. Then he turned to me. "Hey uh gare.. do you remember last time you were drunk?" Oh shit. I thought he forgot about our "drunk" make out sesh. I wasn't actually drunk. It takes a lot to get me to forgetting everything drunk. Plus once I kissed him I was sober, but I felt like I was dreaming. It was perfect.. I decided you know what. Fuck it. "Yea I do" he turned crimson. "I-I I'm so sorry!!-"I took a shot of whiskey and pulled him close to me so our lips were only centimeters apart.. it seemed to stifle his apology they I knew was coming. "G-Garret" I could feel his hot breath against face. I wanted him so bad. I bit my lip in thought. He probably only kissed me that night because he felt bad or lonely. I know I was lonely. "Garret Andrew!?" I looked up to see Shane and Ryland dancing over to us. I quickly pulled away from Andrews perfect face. "Oh h-hey guys" Andrews so cute when he stutters. "We're you guys about to.. kiss??" Shane asked with a sparkle in his eye. He always thought Andrew and I would make a good couple. He must have seen the lust in my eyes that the alcohol helped show because he gave me a look that said "ooo what's going on" Andrew finished his now 3rd margarita with one long sip before speaking. "Maybeeee" his words slurred together before he let out a small giggle. "I wouldn't mind a little kiss from my gare bear" he laughed and laid his head on my shoulder. "What was in that margarita!" Shane exclaimed sitting down with Ryland. I was beet red. Andrew slowly fell asleep. "So you guys are dating now right?" Ryland chimed in after he ordered his own beverage. "I wish.. he's straight tho." I sighed and played with his beautiful red hair while he slept peacefully on my shoulder. "I wouldn't be to sure about that" Shane gave me one of those looks. He clearly knew something I didn't. I was eager to know. "What Shane just tell me"