Over thinking

Andrews POV
"Alright guys grab your things and load into the G" Shane announced. We all did as we were told and got into the G, Ryland was driving of course. I decided to sit by the window behind Ryland. For filming purposes and I also wanted to give Garett some space. I looked out the window in a daze as everyone else got in the car. "Garret you get in first I wana sit by the window" I heard Morgan complain. I quickly tensed up feeling his body against mine. Luckily Shane gave me the cue to start filming. "Alright first destination-." "Ooo can we get snacks?? Please Shane." Garret interrupted. I couldn't help but smile. "Ooo yea. I want some Cheezits" Morgan agreed. "We're going to get snacks!" Shane finally spoke. I was giggling behind the camera of course capturing this moment. It described the squad perfectly. Beside the fact that Ryland was quiet most of the interaction. His eyes did light up at the mention of food. I guess the everyone was hungry.
~~~
We arrived at Target. First the squad ordered drinks from the Starbucks. I never understood why there was a Starbucks in target but oh well, it's LA. "Oh my god that's me" Garret laughed pointing at an Christmas themed Oreo tower. "Wide?" Shane teased. I cringed. I know he's joking but Garrett's already insecure. Which he shouldn't be. He's absolutely perfect. "I was gona say well stacked" Garrett chucked as Shane did a "oops" face. Ryland handed everyone there drinks and Shane put his into a cup holder on the shopping cart. How convenient. The squad walked through the store picking up snack items and making jokes on the way. I filmed it all because it was funny and in my opinion made good content. I soon realized that I was almost always recording just Garrett. It gave me an excuse to admire him in all his glory. God I sound like I'm obsessed.

Once everyone got there things we headed to the mansion. Garrett and I were sharing a room that included two beds, a mini fridge, microwave, and a balcony. "Oh my god we can fill the fridge with so many cool snacks!! And we can sit out on the deck and have long meaningful conversations like an old married couple!" I smiled at how exited Garrett was. He clearly forgot that it was a haunted mansion. It was nice to hear him joking around with me like we were back to our old friendship. At least that's what it felt like until Ryland, being his curious self. Snapped me out of my trance. "So what's your boyfriend like?" The question caught everyone off guard. Including Garrett. I braced myself for.. I don't even know how to describe it. "Well he's as tall as
Me, very sweet, always buys me snacks, gives the best cuddles and kisses..." the rest of what he said was a blur. Everything was. My vision was cloudy and my eyes stung with tears that must have been rolling down my cheeks by now. It was getting harder to breath by the second. I felt like there was a hundred pound weight of guilt, jealously, and anxiety, on my chest. Crushing my heart with every spoken word. Every single adjective that described this perfect guy for him. Every one of them that didn't describe me made me lose hope that I would have even the slightest bit of a chance.

"Andrew?" Garrets soft spoken tone, filled with worry gently pulled me out of my own thoughts. I looked around through my tears that made everything seem foggy. Everyone else had left. It was just Garrett and I.
Fuck.