Caught.

Word count: 1364

Andrew POV
Fuck I forgot about Garret coming over. Before I could get her off of me I heard a click coming from the door opening, the sound of a bag of chips falling to the floor, and a quiet gasp. I quickly pushed Anne away and sat up. When I looked at Garret his eyes were coded with tears. "Who's he?" Anne said clearly annoyed. "I guess your too busy with your girlfriend to hang out with your best friend..." Garret said before running out of the house. I tried calling out to him but he was long gone. "Get out Anne" I snapped. She scoffed at me and took her things before stomping away. The entire house was silent and I was left with my thoughts. Fuck. Like fuck. I really fucked up. I laid down.
Then I saw it. I small red dot darted across the floor. The small spec of light then seemed to go under my door. I got up and followed it. When I opened the door I saw Garret in his car, hands on his steering wheel and head hanging low. Anne had gone. The dot appeared on the back of his head. I started to run to him as fast as I could. He couldn't even raise his head before a bullet knocked it back down. "GARRET!!" I screamed and reached his car. My tears flooded my vision. This can't be happening! All I saw was blood. I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed 911. Before I could call everything went dark. "What the-." "Shh" then I got bonked on the head and passed out.

When I opened my eyes I was on a couch. Terrified, I frantically threw the Harry Potter blanket off my shivering body and jumped to my feet. Wait. Harry Potter blanket? "Woah calm down Andrew" I stopped dead in my tracks. My mind had to have been playing tricks on me. I slowly turned around and sure enough. Their stood a tall, handsome, tired, alive Garret. I wanted to run to him and kiss his stupid face. But like not in a gay way. "W-what happened" I stuttered. Damnit Andrew. Can't you be cool for like 5 seconds!! It was obviously a night mare. The light in his eyes seemed to drain. "You passed out after you ran into a light pole before I left your place.. Anne laughed her ass off so I.." he trailed off. I didn't know what was real anymore. "Did I make out with her?" I hated the words that left my lips. "Her" just didn't sound right. But I'm straight! Right...? "Yea you did..."

Garrets POV
Saying those words broke my heart even more. After I saw that bitch on top of him kissing his sweet little face. I just couldn't take it. I ran out of the horrific scene as fast as I could and cried in my Prius. I didn't even have the strength to start the car and dive away. I just sat there sobbing. Until I heard a loud DONG! Coming the light post next to the car. I rolled down the window and saw Andrew passed out with a bruise on his head. "Ouch" I thought to myself before opening the door. For some reason the door wouldn't ope- oh right Andrew was there. I got out of the car and picked him up. Sure he broke my heart but I wasn't gonna just leave him there. What was I saying. "Broke my heart" like he didn't have a right to love someone other than me. We're just friends. And he's straight. I need to stop being so selfish. But let's be real, that girl was definitely not his type. She was too rough and such a hoe. Andrew deserves someone who is gentle with him and treats him right. Someone who will caress his soft cheeks and tell him how much he means the this world. Someone to love him.
I carried him inside and laid him down on his couch, then covered him with the Harry Potter blanket I got him. It was mainly for me to use when I would spend the night. Again Garret with being selfish. Come on!

Andrews POV
"I'm so sorry gare.. I forgot about our movie night" I saw him put on a fake smile. He seemed in his own little world. I get it. I wouldn't wana share a world with me either. "It's fine.. wait.. who even was she? The girl your made you make out with wasn't her" fuck I forgot about the fact that I lied to him about my boss making me do it. My boss was gay anyway. I'm such a bad friend.Come I'm Andrew use your head next time! "She's a coworker." I stated bluntly. Garret walked around the couch and sat next to me. "Not your girlfriend?" His words sounded dry. Like his emotion wasn't in the equation. "Did you pay her?" He questioned. I began to speak but he cut me off with more questions. "Did you like it?" "Are you in love with her" tears began to fall down his perfect cheeks as his feelings took over his words. "Did she love you better than I ever could!!" He stopped talking realizing what he had said. What did he mean by that. "W-what?"

Garrets POV
Fuck. "Garret.." he placed a hand on my knee and made direct eye contact with me. "What do you mean by that?" He sounded hopeful. Probably hoping I meant nothing of what I just said. Before I could think words just flew out of my mouth. "Answer the question" more tears formed in my eyes. I can't believe how selfish I was. I already knocked out the skank who dared to put her lips on my sweet Andrew. After she was unconscious I sent her home in an Uber. God I was crazy about Andrew... "Garret your my best f-friend.. of course she couldn't ever love me better.." his voice cracked at the word friend. Maybe he didn't wana be my friend anymore..maybe he could sense how.. unstable I was..

Andrews POV
I hated saying "friend" because I didn't want to be just friends anymore. Let's face it. I'm totally gay. Or at least bisexual. It doesn't matter! All that matters is the fact I'm in love with him.. I love Garret with all my heart. I want to hold his hand and kiss him whenever I want. Not just when he's drunk. "I'm sorry Andrew..." he said avoiding eye contact. He rested his elbows on his knees and held his head in his hands. He was clearly stressed. "I shouldn't be mad about who you choose to fuck. It's your choice, and I should've been a better friend." His tone came off as more angry than apologetic. I'd be angry to. "No. Garret, it's my fault, I should be apologizing to you. Plus Anne's a cunt anyway" I tried to reason with him. He just shook his head and stood up. "I need a drink.. or two.. or seven.. as much as it'll take.." he grabbed his keys off the table before I got up from the couch. Bad idea. Everything around me was spinning. I felt my feet leave the ground. I was falling. I expected to hit the ground but instead I was caught my garrets strong secure arms around my waist. I blushed as we looked into each others souls locking eyes. His cheeks were tinted pink and he smiled at me. My heart melted. I shook my head snapping out of my daze and he seemed to do the same. Lifting me to my feet he held onto my hands to make sure I was stable. "You ok?" He said with a slight chuckle. God I could listen to that laugh all day. I nodded before using his shoulders to stabilize myself. "Your not drinking alone" he grinned. "Let's get going then." We quickly slipped on our shoes and I threw on a hoodie before we walked out the door.