Plans for tonight?

Word count: 1260

Garrets POV
I woke up to the worst headache. Was I dying!? Ugh that's the last time I'm drinking. Ever! What even happened? All I remember was.. Andrew! I looked around my room, like he would sleep with me, pfft. Getting up I slipped on my shoes and walked into the living room. No Andrew. I went to the kitchen. No Andrew. Maybe he left.. i looked by the door. Yep his jacket and shoes were gone. I let out a sigh and decided to brush my teeth and get ready for the day. When I walked into the bathroom I saw a dent in the wall. Hm? Where did that come from? And the trash can was knocked over. Then it all came flooding back. The memories of last night. I remembered everything. From drunk driving home. To helping Andrew, to.. kissing him. And he kissed back. Oh my god! He kissed back! My heart began to race. Did he like me back!? Omg omg omg. I have to call him. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number frantically. He didn't answer till the fourth ring. "Hello?" "Hey Andrew, what's up" I tried not to sound like a crazy boy obsessed middle school girl. "Nothing much just work stuff" I smiled, I loved hearing his voice. But like no homo. "Do you wana hang out later?" I held my phone tightly. He didn't respond for what felt like an eternity but it was only a few seconds. "Sure, hows a movie at my place tonight? 7:30?"
"Perfect! I'll see you then. By l-" I decided to hang up. No way was I gona drop an L bomb on him. I quickly took a shower and prepared for my night with the boy of my dreams. My sweet little Andrew.

Andrews POV
The rest of the day went by slower than I wish it had. Every once in a while Anne would wink at me from across the hall. She even brought me coffee. Maybe I did like her. I'm straight anyway. I decide to sit back and let myself drift away with my thoughts.

"Andrew" his voice was low and raspy. That alone sent shivers down my spine. His hot breath on my neck caused me to tremble. His warm hands moved down my sides to my waist. "G-Garret" I practically moaned his name. He pressed his lips against my neck. I could feel his lips curl into a smirk. "Andrew..." I loved hearing him say my name in that deep voice of his. "Andrew" he cooed again. I was covered in goosebumps. "Andrew" this time he sounded more stern. "Andrew!"

I opened my eyes to see Anne in front of me. She looked.. pleased? What happened? "You got a little issue there" I looked down at my lap to see I did have.. an issue. Before I could blink the sight of my lap was replaced with her straddled, her legs around my waist. My face was beet red. Probably from her. Not that weird.. nightmare pfft. She traced my lips with her finger. "How about I come over to your place for dinner? How's 7" she stated more than asked. I nodded. This would be the perfect opportunity to ease my way into loving a ma- woman! I like me- girls! Only girls. Jesus Andrew. Anne traced her finger down the buttons on my shirt and leaned in close to my ear. I can't remember what she whispered before she got off my lap. I was too distracted by the thought of Garret lips by my ear.. whispering sweet nothings. B-but I'm not gay or anything! And I was gona prove that! Tonight.

The night had come and it was now 6:30 and I had cleaned my place to perfection. I draped my Harry Potter blanket over the couch, a garret gift. Now I needed to shower, the smell of staples and glue overwhelmed me. I went into the bathroom and undressed before getting into the shower. The warm water ran down my back allowing my head to clear in the steam. A bit later I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waste. The time was now 6:50. Ten minutes and she would be here. I changed into my 5 hour sponsored hoodie, again, another Garret gift. And some adidas pants. I looked pretty good. I sprayed myself with some cologne and soon heard a small knock at the door. When I opened it I was met with Anne. She was wearing black leggings and a jean jacket over a tight white shirt. "Hey Andrew" she said walking in. She placed her things on the table and walked back over to me. "H-hey" wow. Stuttering. Already? I was a mess. "Y-you wana watch a movie?" I offered. "Sure watcha got?" Harry Potter was already displayed on my TV screen. It was Garrets favorite. "You like Harry Potter?" "Nah I'm not really a big Harry Potter fan" I cringed. Garret would hate her. "I can change it if you'd like" I picked up the remote to which she gently took it out of my hand before placing her other hand on my chest. "It doesn't matter, we won't be focusing on the movie anyway" what did she mean by that? Before I could question her she had pushed me down onto the couch and her lips were on mine. I had no choice but to comply. So I made out with the hot girl on my couch. Come on Andrew. She's hot. Your straight. It's perfect.. except it wasn't. All I could picture was Garret. Not that she was manly or anything. But the soft touch. Garret was that gentle. Come on Andrew pull yourself together! You are making out with a hot girl right now! Do it! I stoped arguing with myself and kissed her harder. Not out of lust.. out of anger. Anger at myself. At her. At the world. But not Garret. Sweet innocent Garret. She must have taken my roughness as a sign or something because she began to pull at my pants. At that moment I knew I had fucked up. And if things couldn't be worse. My doorbell rang. "Andrew I'm here I brought snacks!" It was Garret. Fuck.