Tips

Word count 1023

Shane's POV
Garret and Andrew are meant for each other. Garrets madly in love with Andrew and Andrew loves him. One time when Andrew was editing a video with me he saw a text that said Garret was drunk making out with some guy at a bar. All the light in his eyes drained and he looked broken. I asked what was wrong but he shrugged it off. Later that night I heard him crying in the guest room. We talked and he said that he liked this "girl" but she was with another guy. He described "her" as funny, light hearted, sweetest person ever, and so on and so on. It was clear his was talking about Garret. I looked at Andrews perfect match before giving Garret a good tip.. well direction. "You should ask out Andrew" I finally spoke. "No! I don't wana ruin our friendship! He's straight" Garret protested. I debated weather or not to tell him the truth. I looked at my fiancé for help. Ryland nodded .

Garrets POV
"Andrew likes you Garrett! He basically told me." What? He has to be lying. I saw him making out with Anne! That was a girl. I grabbed another shot and downed it so I wouldn't lose my shit on Shane. Andrew stirred, now in my lap. He must have heard me put the shot glass down because he reached up for my hand. "No more gare" he mumbled. God he was so cute. And he knows me well enough to know nothing good comes from when I'm drunk. I looked down at him and smiled, continuing to play with his hair. Shane was almost screaming. "Oh my god you guys are goals!" Ryland said after taking a long sip from his alcoholic beverage. I didn't argue with them because we were indeed pretty cute together. Andrew wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my chest. God I loved him. I was hoping what Shane had said was true. That Andrew loved me back. Maybe I could confess to him. He's drunk anyway so it's like a practice. "Welp Ryland and I gotta go pick up the animals" Shane said before waving us good bye. They had just come back from some secret trip. I didn't think on it too hard. Andrew sat up and adjusted himself so he was on my lap facing me, holding onto me like a koala. I giggled which caused him to wake up. "Hey sleepy head" I said as he raised his head from my chest. He looked so adorable when he was tired. The sound of a man yelling "CHICKEN STRIPS!!"  Caused Andrew to chuckle. "Haha chicken strips" he leaned his forehead on my chest. I rubbed his back remembering that he's just drunk. "Hey Andrew.. can I tell you something" he lifted his head up again and looked at me drunkenly the eyes. "Sure what's up gare bear" I loved that nick name. "I Um.. I love you" I braced myself for the inevitable awkward tension. "I love you to, your my best friend" he hugged me again. "No I mean.. like-." He grabbed my shirt and pulled me close before kissing me hard. I was already hard as a rock. And-. So was he. "just shut up" he giggled breaking the kiss. His lips were so soft and they tasted like strawberries, probably from the margarita.

~~~~
I wasn't too drunk to drive home, I decided that Andrew should spend the night at my place because I didn't trust an Uber driver to take care of him at almost 2 in the morning. All Andrew and I did was laugh at like everything and he even flirted with some guys. He was surprisingly good at it. It pissed me off but still, one of his many talents. I carried him inside and laid him on my bed. I was fine with the couch, as long as my angel was comfy. I turned off the light and shut the door. I was about to lay on the couch when I heard a whine coming from my bed room. I walked in to see Andrew shivering. "Gaaaareeeet I'm cold" he whined. I threw a blanket on top of him and turned around to leave. "No I want you" that sentence gave me butterflies. "What?" I probably didn't hear him right. "I want you to sleep with me." He made grabbing hands at me until I laid down next to him. Immediately he rested his head on my chest cuddling close. I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. This was heaven.