Home with bae

Author note: I'm just gona put a lot disclaimer that this story does mention abuse. That's obvious in the previous chapter but still. Also I guess smut warning. Should I put warnings? I don't usually. Comment your triggers lol. Well you don't have to, that was a joke. Ok I'm done now. Bye. Enjoy.

Garrett's POV.
I thought once we got in the car all hell would rain down. I never talked back to Alex. I was always too scared, but I hated letting Andrew see me like that.. weak and scared. I want Andrew to feel safe with me. I want him to know that I can protect him. "Baby I'm sorry" Alex broke the silence. I didn't lift my head from the window. He always does this. He cheats, we argue, he hits me, then he apologizes after. And I forgive him..at least I wasn't alone. "Garrett.." he said in a soft voice that almost soothed me, he placed his hand on my leg and rubbed it. I let out a sigh, this meant that I forgave him. That we would start fresh. But something was different this time. I never cheated on Alex. But something about the way Andrew swayed to my voice. His sweet words making me feel like I was floating. Alex never made me feel that way. And when Andrew kissed me, god. I couldn't breathe. It was.. everything. And he.. he didn't pull away. But he melted into my touch. Like I was all he needed.

I felt my cheeks heat up at the thought. God damn I wish I never got in this stupid car. I want Andrew. I need Andrew. Alex smiled as he pulled into the drive way of his house. We both got out of the car and went inside without a word. He opened the door for me to which I thanked him with a weak smile. The bruises now fully colorized reminded me of the countless nights of abuse. I stood in the middle of the room seeing the house covered in cigarettes and empty whiskey bottles. Before I could mention it I felt Alex's cold hands snake around my waist from behind. He led a trail of kisses from the bruises on my neck, up to my ear. "I love you" he whispered. He didn't mean it. He's a good lier but I can when someone actually loves me. And that's Andrew.. right? Yea.. he kissed me.. because he loves me. Yea. "Yea.." I said quietly. "Say it back baby" Alex gripped my waist firmly. "I love y-you t-to" damn I stuttered. Maybe I was Andrew. God I missed him. Alex began to gently bite on my neck, for sure leaving marks. I knew that if I didn't comply all hell would break lose. So I closed my eyes, leaned my head back and just thought of Andrew. His perfect lips, beautiful brown eyes, hair softer than a cloud, the sound of his laughter making me feel weightless, floating through a dream. God damn Andrew.. I let out a moan as Alex sucked and bit my neck. With only one person in mind. "Andrew~" I quickly covered my mouth as him name left my lips. Alex stopped. I knew what was coming. There was no turning back now. "Did you just-."

"Yes, yes I did. I love Andrew! Not you"

"You don't really mean that gare bear"

"Don't ever fucking call me that. In fact don't call me ever. We're done!"

"Garrett" he grabbed my hand and we locked eyes. I could tell he needed me. To feel validated in some twisted way. I pulled my hand away and marched towards the door. I need to see Andrew, my heart was aching I missed him so much. Before I could reach the door handle I felt the air in my lungs leave as I felt the sharp pain in my stomach. Before I knew it I was on the ground. "Your not leaving me." He knelt down to my level and lifted my head and whispered harshly. "Gare bear"
I shivered feeling my confidence leave my soul. He gripped my neck and all I could do was hold my breath. He forced me to look him in the eye. He was absolutely crazy. I can't believe I fell for him.. but I did.. we used to be happy.. he would take me to see movies we would cuddle, eat snacks.. he always told me how good I looked.. what happened. As his grip tightened on my neck my vision began to blur. I grabbed onto his arm trying to get him to stop. He didn't. My arm dropped to my side as I started to slip into unconsciousness. Alex quickly let go and ran out of the house. I gasped, taking in as much air as I physically could.