Idea

Word count: 546 (sorry it's short)

Andrews POV
I woke up to the feeling of the warm sunshine on my face. As my eyes opened I looked around and saw a pillow, a blanket, garrets stuffed unicorn, and Garret. Wait- GARRET!? I started to panic. I was about to sit up but a heavy arm swung across my waist stopping me dead in my tracks. I looked over and saw Garret sleeping peacefully. Maybe I was dead. He looked like an angle. His eyes fluttered opened and the sunlight reflected off of his perfect chocolatey eyes. "Good morning" he mumbled. My face was crimson at this point. "M-morning" I stuttered. He leaned in, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I had to be dreaming. "I love you" he said in his tired husky voice. I smiled. "I love you more" I laid back down, this time with my head on the man of my dreams chest. I never wanted to leave that place. But.. all good things come to an end.

"ANDREW!" I jolted awake to the sound of my boss yelling my name. "Y-yes s-sir!?" Damnit. I fell asleep at work again. "Quit stuttering and sort these files or I'll put you on janitor duty. I hated my job. And my boss. And almost all of my coworkers. Especially Anne, the building slut. She always gave me flirty looks from across the hall. Gross. But whatever. I began to sort when I started remembering last night. His soft hand on my face, his perfect lips on mine.. it was perfect. I mentally scolded myself. I'm not gay! Come on Andrew. Plus he's my best friend. You like girls! Like meagan Batoon. Well.. not meagan.. I took that picture of me making out with that girl because meagan and I broke up because she thought I didn't like her anymore. She even assumed I was gay. That's why I made out with that girl. To prove to her.. and.. myself.. that I'm straight. And it worked. Kinda... I'm probably just feeling lonely. That's why I can't stop thinking about how fucking gorgeous my sweet gare bear is. Yea just lonely. Not gay.
"You ok Andrew?" I snapped out of my daze and looked up at my coworker, Anne. Her long blonde hair ran all the way down to her short jean shorts that were way too small for her long legs. Her bright blue eyes were fixated on mine. "Y-yea I'm fine" I said smiling. She gave me a look that said "mhm sure" I ignored it. She bent over to pick up a file that I must have dropped on the floor. She then proceeded to "fall over" landing on my lap. "Oops, I'm so clumsy" what a whore. Maybe that's what I needed tho. That other girl who I can't remember her name probably wasn't girly enough or something to make me straight. I mean show my straightness. Yea that's right. I'll uh have sex with Anne. Then I'll be straight and I won't have to worry about day dreaming about Garrets sweet lips on my skin.. fuck. Yea I'm gona do it!