Chapter 9 - Don't freak out

Noelles Pov:

"Don't freak out."she whispered and I gulped.

She then slowly leaned in and kissed me softly.My eyes widened but flew shut when her lips met mine.

I slowly brought my hands to her cheeks pulling her closer.When I realised what I'm doing I quickly pulled away.

We stared at each for a few seconds before I stood up and walked away.

I walked towards the water and walked along the coast.

What did just happened?Skylar just kissed me..Well it was just a dare but still..she choose me.

"Noelle please wait!"I heard behind me but I just kept walking.

She then grabbed my arm and spinned around."Noelle please."Skylar begged.

"I'm sorry..I should have never kissed you beacuse I didn't know how you would react.."she said and looked down.

"It's just..I really like you..and I know that probably sounds stupid because we know each other for three days but for me it feels like we know each other way longer."she continued and I couldn't help but smile.

She feels the fucking same way!

"I feel the same."I said and she looked up to me and smiled widly."But..I've never been in a relationship before so I want to take things slow.."I added and she nodded.

"So..um..was that your first kiss?"she asked shyly.

"Yeah.."I said and look down embarrassed.

She placed her hand under my chin and lifted my head."Hey..there's nothing to be embarrassed of."she said softly and caressed my cheek.

"Do you think this will work?"I asked and she tilted her head."I mean we're technically stepsisters..even thought we're not related by blood."I continued and she took my hand with her free hand.

"Of course this will work.You like me and I like you.And besides..like you said we're not related by blood so it's completely normal.We're just two girls who live together and have the same dad.I mean he's not my real dad so it's okay."she said and we smiled at each other.

"Can I kiss you again?"she asked shyly and blushed.

I put my free hand on her waist and pulled her closer."Yes"I whispered while slowly leaning in.

She then placed her lips on mine.She let go of my hand and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Her lips are soft and our kiss is slow and passionate but not hurried.

After a few seconds we pulled away for air.We just looked at each other for a while before she pulled me into a hug.

She buried her head in the crock of my neck and her arms are wrapped around my neck while my arms are around her waist.

"Can we just stay like this forever?"Sky mumbled in my neck.

"I'd like that."I whispered and kissed her head.

We stayed like that for a few minutes until she pulled away."We should probably go back."she mumbled and I nodded.

Shs then grabbed my hand and we walked back to the others.When we we're only a couple of meters away from them she let go of my hand.

I sat down on my towel and then laid on my back again.Skylar sat down in front to me with her back facing me.Shes facing her friends and stared chatting with them.

I suddenly feel a warm hand going under my shirt on my bare stomach.When I opened my eyes I see Skylars hand on my stomach.She started softly stroking my stomach but doesn't look at me.