Chapter 35 - I kissed a girl and I liked it

Noelle's Pov:

Now Selines whole family arrived and we just finished eating dinner.

Selines abuela is sitting just a few seats away from me and is glancing at me weirdly.

"Okay guys I'm starting the playlist now."Seline announced and everyone cheered.

We all stood up and got on the dancefloor.Well more the space that is free.

We all started dancing and after a few songs 'I kissed a girl' came on.

Sina and I cheered and we all started singing the song.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it!"I sang while pulling Skylar by her waist.

"The taste of her cherry chapstick."I whispered while my lips were just a few inches away from hers.

Sky then cupped my cheeks while singing."I kissed a girl just to try it.I hope my boyfriend don't mind it."

She squeezed my cheeks softly before letting them go.

I then spinned her around and placed my hands on her exposed stomach while my chin is on her shoulder.

She put her hands on mine while I whispered the lyrics in her ear.

"Do you two always have to make it sexual?"Melly asked with a chuckle.

"We're just dancing!"I defended us and Sky giggled.

"You know that kids are watching you."Seline added and I groaned.

"Fine."I said and pulled away.

I stood there for a few seconds and bite my lip."No I can't."I said and then quickly hugged Sky from behind again.

"You couldn't even stay away from her for 5 seconds."Seline said with a laughed and I hugged her tighter.

"You're soo clingy."Melly said and I chuckled.

"She likes it though."I said and kissed Skys cheek.

"Some day she'll get tired of you."Sina said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of her."Sky said and then turned her head and gently kissed me.

She pulled away and laid the back of her head against my collarbone.

"And besides..she wouldn't have said yes to my proposal when she knew that she would get tired of me."I told Sina and kissed Sky's jaw.

"When did you propose to her?"Maya asked with a smile.

"Uh..yesterday."I answered with a shy smile.

They all looked at me with surprised faces and I couldn't help but blush.

"What?"I asked confused.

"Well we probably thought you proposed to her a week ago or something."Melly said with a slight chuckle.

"Well yesterday was Sky's 18th birthday so I thought it was a good day.And I already thought about proposing to her like a week ago but I wanted to do it yesterday."I explained and they smiled.

"So..when do you guys plan to have the wedding?"Maya asked.

Sky turned around in my arm and looked at me."We didn't discuss that yet.But probably after we finished school.I mean we'll graduate in only four months."I told them and Sky nodded in agreement.

"But don't you think it's a bit early?I mean you two have been together for only 3 months or know each other dor 3 month."Sina asked and Sky laid her head against my collarbone.

"I know you and some of the others think we're rushing it..for me it feels like I've known her for my whole life.And I know with who I want to spend the rest of my life with.And thats with Skylar."I said and Sky looked up to me and smiled widly.

"And besides..Sky and I are living together and are with each other 24/7.So she's basically my wife since we got together."I added and they laughed while Sky blushed.

"But seriously guys..I've never been more sure about something than this.I love Skylar more than anything and I want this forever."I said and they all awwed.

Sky then cupped my cheeks and turned my head to her before pulling me into a gentle kiss.

She then pulled away and caressed both of my cheeks."I want this forever too."she whispered which made me smile widly.

"Never knew Noelle would be the romantic type in a relationship."Maya said and I laughed.

Then suddenly Selines grandma turned around and looked at me and Sky."Can you stop with the kissing and the other stuff?It's a sin and disgusting.You should go to jail for that."she snapped and I looked down.

I know I said that I don't care what people think or say to me but that really hurted.

I can't believe that people still think that way.It's 2020.This should be normal because it completely is.

"Baby are you okay?"I hear Sky asked and she wiped my tear away.

I didn't even realized I was crying.

I turned to her and bite my inner cheek."I..I'll go outside.."I stuttered and then walked outside.