Chapter 36 - I'm going to marry you and nothing is going to stop me from that

Noelle's Pov:

I sat down at the doorstep and placed my hands on my face and took a deep breath.I then got through my hair and sighed.

I don't even know why it hurts me so much.I mean I knew that at some point she's going to say that but still..

Then suddenly someone sat down next to me and when I looked up I saw Skylar.

She placed her hand on my cheek and caressed her."Hey..are you alright?"she asked softly and I shrugged.

"I don't know..I don't even know why I'm crying."I said with a chuckle while tears fell down my face.

She then grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers."You're crying because you're hurt.What she said hurt you..and it hurt me too."she said and I laid my head on her shoulder.

I sniffed and snuggled more into her."It..it just hurts that people still think about us like that.We're all just people and loving the same gender doesn't make us different."I said and then stood up.

I straddled her lap and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I don't know how people can be so mean just because we love each other."Sky said and I pulled away and smiled at her.

"I love you so much."I told her which made her smile.

"I love you too.So so much."she said and I cupped her cheeks and pressed my lips against hers.

I then pulled away and smiled at her before kissing her again.

We kissed for a while until the front door opened behind us.

When I pulled away and looked behind us I saw Seline walking to us.

She sat down next to us and I laid the side of my head against Sky's collarbone.

"Noelle I'm so sorry for my abuela I-"Seline started but I cut her of.

"It's okay."I reassured her with small smile.

"Do you two are coming back inside or do you want to stay outside?"Seline asked.

Sky looked at me with a questioned look and I nodded."Yeah we're coming back inside."I said and Skylar pecked my lips before we stood up.

She took my hand and we three then walked back inside.

When we walked back inside all of my friends walked over to me.

"Are you okay Noelle?"Sina asked and I nodded.

"Yeah.I just want to have a great time with my friends and my fiancee now."I said and they nodded with smiles.

*****

It's now the next day and Sky and I are on my way to my mom to tell her and my sisters the news.

Apparently my aunt Sarah and her husband Mathew is there two so we can tell them too.

Sky's driving a car we borrow and we are only a few minutes away from home.

My outfit

Sky's outfit

Sky's outfit

"Are you nervous?"Skylar asked while taking my hand and placing them on my thigh

"Yeah..and you?"I asked and she nodded.

"I think I'm about to faint."she said and I giggled.

"Please don't do it now.I don't wanan die."I said which made her giggle as well.

"But this are your mom and sisters!I mean..yeah your mom likes me but your sister?I've never talked to them!And well you didn't talk to them either."she said nervously and I squeezed her hand.

"I know..but everything is going to be fine."I reassured her and leaned over to kiss her cheek.

"The thing is like..I've never really talk to any of the about relationship and stuff.And they were surprised when they found out that your my girlfriend.So..telling them that I'm getting married should be a big surprise."I said with a nervous laugh and she looked at me with a panicked face.

"But..no mather what they say they won't change my mind.I'm going to marry you.And nothing is going to stop me from that."I told her and she smiled.

"I love you."she said and I leaned over and kissed under her ear.

"I love you too."I whispered in her ear and then continued kissing her neck.

"Um..babe I wanted to ask you something?"I said while pulling back.

"Yeah?"she asked curiously.

"So..in the usa we have to be both 18 to get married.."I started and she nodded.

"Um..and because I don't think we both want to wait over 10 months until we can get married,I thought we can get married here in Germany because someone who's 17 or 16 can get married in Germany when their partner is over 18."I continued and she smiled.

"I would love to get married with you in germany.And besides..I don't care where we marry as long as I'll marry you."she said and I smiled at her.

"We're here.."she said and sighed nervously.

I kissed her cheek and we then got out of the car and walked to the front door.

I ringed and after a few seconds my mom opened the door.

"Hey!What are you doing here?"she asks happily while pulling us into a hug.

Mom and I are good again.After we visited them for my birthday we texted and facetimed again.

"Um..we were here because of Selines birthday and thought we could come visiting you guys."I said with a smile when she pulled away.

"Well come in."Mom said and we all three walked inside.

Sky and I quickly take off our shoes and jackets and then walked inside the living room.

"Oh my god.Noelle,Skylar!What are you two doing here?"Sarah asked and then walked over to us and hugged us and so did Mathew.

"We we're in town and why not visiting you guys then?"I answered with a smile.

"Where are Emily and Lena?"I asked while turning to mom.

"They're in their rooms."she answered and I nodded."Should I get them?"she asked.

"Um..yes please."I said and she showed me two thumbs up and then walked away to get them.

Thank you so much for 40k views!You guys are crazy!