Chapter 31 - Not if you found the right person already

Noelle's Pov:

Today is the 2nd February which means Sky's birthday is in five days.

Me and dad are on the way to a jewelry to buy Sky's present.

Dad drove in the parking lot and decided it was a good timing to tell dad the news.

I'm thinking about proposing to Skylar on her birthday and want his option about it.

I know we're only 3 months together then but I know what I want.And that's having Sky by my side for the rest of my life.

I know we're young but..for example..my parents got married when they we're 19.

"Um..dad?"I asked shyly and he looked at me.

"Yes?"

"I want to tell you something.."I started and he looked at me curiously.

So..um..I want to propose to Skylar on her birthday."I told him and his eyes widened.

"Really?"he asked with a wide smile and I nodded.

"I know we're still young..but I know Skylar is the one for me."I told him and he smile.

"Wow..I don't really know what to say..but it was kinda obvious for me and Caroline that a proposal wouldn't take that long."he said with a chuckle and I smiled.

"So..you want to buy the ring here?"He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah..and a necklace."I replied and he smile.

"Then let's go."he said and we got out of the car.

We walked into the jewelry and a man received us immediately.

"Good afternoon.What are you looking for?"he asked with a smile.

"An engagement ring."dad answered and the man nodded with a smile.

"Follow me."he said and walked away.

We followed him and he showed us many rings.

"So..who's the lucky woman sir?"he man asked and I chuckled.

"Actually she's the one who's proposing.I'm just helping her."dad said and the man looked at me while tilting his head.

"Oh..how old are you?"he asked.

"Seventeen."I answered and he lifted his eyebrows.

"Aren't you like..too young for marriage?"he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Well not if you found the right person already."I said a bit annoyed and crossed my arms.

"Can we just buy a ring?"I then asked and he nodded.

He showed us a few rings until I found the right one.

"This one!"I said while poiting at a ring.

Dad walked closer to the ring and smiled widly

Dad walked closer to the ring and smiled widly."Skylar is going to love him."he said which made me smile.

"We're getting him."I said with a wide smile.

The man nodded and got the ring with a red casket.

"Oh and um..where are the necklaces?"I asked and he pointed behind me.

I walked to the necklace and I immediately found the perfect one.

"Dad!I found the perfect necklaces."I yelled and he walked to me.

"The rose one is hers and the black one is mine.You know..matching ones."I told him and he smiled.

"You're going to be a great wife."dad said which made me blush and smile at the same time.

"Well..if she's going to say yes."I mumbled and look down at the necklaces.

"Of course she's going to say yes.She loves you."dad said but I still looked down while biting my inner cheek.

"If this is going to help you..one day when we walked outside she saw an old married couple and you can saw in her eyes that she wants something like this so bad.And she and we all know that she has something like that with you."he said and put a hand on my shoulder.

I looked up to him and smiled."Then let's buy them."I said and he smiled.

Wow that you for 10k reads!