Chapter 30 - Only with you

Noelle's Pov:

Now we're all in a classroom and are watching the movie 'Call me by your name.' with a projector.

Sky is sitting between my legs and her back is pressed against my front.My arms are arouns her waist and I secretly steale kisses from her between the movie.

"Why are you two so cute?"Emily,who's sitting next to us whispered.

Sky looked up to me with a smile and then we both shrugged which made Emily laugh.

"So..what are you two doing when you get home."She then asked and Sky placed her hands on mine and intertwined our fingers.

"Um..well next month is Sky's birthday and the whole family is coming."I said and Sky squeezed my hands.

"She's afraid that they're not going to like her.But we all know they're going to love her.I mean..who doesn't?"she said and kissed my temple.

I buried my head in her back and sighed."I think I'm going to die that day."I whined in her back and they chuckled.

Sky then turned in my arm so she would face me and placed her hands on my cheeks.

"You're not going to die silly.Don't you think I wasn't nervous when I was about to meet your family?"she asked in a whisper tone.

I shrugged with a crooked smile which made her smile too."Everything is going to be fine,okay babe?"she whispered and I nodded.

She pecked my lips before turning back around.I wrapped my hands around her waist and hugged her tightly.

She turned her head and smiled at me."Love you."she whispered,making me smile.

"Love you too."I whispered back and then kissed her lips.

I then pulled away and we smiled at each other.

Emily awwed next to us and I couldn't help but blush.

*****

Now the movie is over and in half an hour is midnight.

Now we're in the classroom with the class and Mrs.Mayer and are dancing to music.Sky and I are sitting on chairs,outside from the dance floor and are chatting.

The song 'Toxic' came on and everyone cheered before dancing all "sexy" with each other.Or well at least they think it's sexy.

Sky then grabbed my hand which took my attention."Come..let's show them how to really dance sexy."she said and then dragged me to the dance floor.

Lotta was all grinding with her boyfriend which doesn't look that hot as she expected it.

Sky and I looked to them,then at each other and laughed.

"Let's stay here so that they can see us.We can show them how you really dance."I whispered in her ear and she nodded with a grin.

I then spinned her around and pressed my front against her back.I took her hands and started swinging together.

When lotta saw us she glared at us before grinding even more with her boyfriend.

"Does she think it's a competition?"I asked Skylar and she turned around and wrapper her arms around my neck again.

"Then let's give them competition."she whispered in my ear before grinding her body against mine.

"You know..you're really hot right now."I commented and she chuckled.

"Is someone turned on?"she asked and I hummed in response.

"A lot."I responded and she chuckled again.

She then pulled me closer by my neck and smashed our lips together.My hands travelled up and down her spine and she licked my bottom lip,asking for entrance which I gladly allowed.

Then suddenly someone pulled me away and when I turned around I saw Helena.

"Hey!"I said while pouting.I stretched my arms out to grabb Sky but Helena dragged me more away.

"Let me go back to my girlfriend!"I whined and Sky chuckled.

"You need a cold shower."Helena said and I groaned.

"I need my girl!"I whined and got out her grip.

I rushed over to Sky and jumped in her arm.She stumbles a bit back and wrapped her arms around my back.

My legs are wrapped around her waist and my arms are around her neck.

"Aww my little softie."Sky said with a giggle and I buried my face in the crock of her neck.

"Only with you."I replied and kissed her neck a few times.

*****

In a few minutes it's midnight and now we're standing outside,ready to watch the fireworks.

I'm hugging Sky from behind with my arms wrapped around her waist.My chin is laying on her shoulder and her hands are on top of mine.

"Guys it's midnight!"someone yelled and everyone cheered when the first fireworks started.

"Happy new year baby."I whispered in Sky's ear.

She then turned in my arm and wrapped her arms around my neck."Happy new year."she replied before pulling me into a soft kiss.

So this is how it feels when you have someone to kiss on new year eve..

We pulled away and she turned back around.I put my chin on her head and sighed.

"What'cha thinking about?"Sky asked.

"Just how lucky I am to be here with you."I answered and I literally could feel her smile.

"I love you."She said,making me smile.

"I love you too."I said and kissed her head.

*****

Now it's 1am and Sky,Seline,Melly,Amelia,Sina and Lilly are in our room and are playing truth or dare.

"So..Noelle..truth or dare?"Seline asked with a smirk.

"Uh..truth?"I answered a little nervous.

"How far did you and Skylar go?"she asked making me and Sky blush.

"Um..can you explain that a bit more?"I asked and scratched the back of my neck.

"So..first base is kissing..like little short kisses.Second base is like make outs and third base is having sex."Seline said and I blushed even more.

"So..?"she asked with a grin.

"Third base.."I mumbled while avoiding their eyes and the others laughed at my shyness.

"This is so embarrassing!"I whined and hide my face in my hands.

"Hey I had that conversation earlier!"Sky said and I pulled my handa away.

"Guys why are you doing this to us?"I asked while blushing.

"Because it's funny."Melly answered and I groaned.

We played a few more rounds before going to sleep