Chapter 16 - I'm not everyone

Noelles Pov:

We all order our ice cream and Sky and I are sitting on a table far away from my mom and sisters.

"Are you alright babe?"Skylar asked softly and reached over the table to grab my hand.

"I don't know.."I said honest and played with her fingers.

She intertwined our fingers and squeezed my hand."Everything is going to be okay.We eat ice cream and then go home and we can watch a movie and cuddled,okay?"Sky said and I nodded with a small smile.

"How do you do that?"I asked and she tilted her head.

"No matter how bad I feel you always make me smile."I said and she gave me a crooked smile.

"Can I ask you something?"she asked shyly and I nodded.

"What were you and your mom talking about earlier?Well I didn't understood it."she said and looked down.

"Well I asked what they're doing her and she said that they already have holidays in germany and that they stay here for vacation."I explained to her and he softly caressed the back of my hand.

"Why didn't you tell me that you have a twin?I know you don't like to talk about them but it would be a cool fact.."Skylar said and I shrugged.

"I thought that you then maybe want to see a picture of her and then you find her more pretty than me.."I told her and look down."Everyone likes her more than me and finds her prettier than me."I continued.

"I'm not everyone."she said and I look up at her and smile.

I look down for a second and then back up to her."I love you."I said softly and her eyes widened.

Her face then softened and she smiled at me."I love you too."she said and then quickly looked around if someone is watching us but when she saw that no one does she quickly leaned in and kiss me.

When she pulled away we just smiled at each other.From the corner of my eye I could see that everyone is talking and laughing like nothing happend two weeks ago.

They all sit a few table away from us so we're able to talk normally and not whisper.

"They all act like nothing happened a couple of weeks ago.."I said and put my arms on the table and buried my head in them.

Skylar put her hand on my head and brushed my hair.I then lifted my head and her hand falls on my shoulder."Do you wanna get milkshakes?"she asked and put her hand on my cheek.

"They're really good."she quickly added and I giggled."Sure."

We stood up and got two milkshakes.Sky ordered an strawberry shake and I order an chocolate shake.

We then walked back to our table and sat down,Skylar across from me.

Suddenly the guy who works here walked over to us.He's probably 18 or 19 years old.

"Um..Hey.."he said while looking at Skylar.

"Um..Hi?Did we payed you wrong or something?"Sky asked.

"I..uh..no..I wanted to ask if I can get your number?"he asked and smirked at her.

"Sorry but I'm taken."she said but he didn't stopped smirking.

"Well your boyfriend isn't here."he said and leaned down so his face is just a few inches away from hers.

"But her girlfriend is."I said, grabbing the back of his hoodie and pulled him away from her.

"Back off."I told him and he rolled his eyes and then walked away.

"You're cute when you're jealous."Sky said and I crossed my arms.

I scoffed."I wasn't jealous."

"Yeah sure."she said and I rolled my eyes.

She then leaned forward and whispered."I love you."

I immediately smiled and replied.
"I love you too."

"Hey lovebirds we're going home."someone one said and when I looked away from Sky I saw Jackson with crossed arms and a smirk on his face.

"Okay.."Skylar said and we stood up and walked outside.

I immediately walked to the car with Skylar,ignoring the others and got on the back seat of the car.