Chapter 13 - As if someone like her wants someone like you

Skylars Pov:

Right now we're walking to lunch while holding hands.Everyone is staring at us but we don't care.

We arrived at the cafeteria,grabbed food and sat on the table where my friends are already waiting for us.

"Hey guys."I said while we're sitting down.

"Hi Sky."Lizzie said with a smile.

"Hey cutie.Fancy to see you again."I turned around and saw Morgan smirking at Noelle.Noelle turned too and raised her eyebrow.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and glared at Morgan."Sorry but she's unavailable."I told her and she scoffed.

"As if someone like her wants someone like you."she said with a laugh.

I slowly let go of Noelle and look down."Stop talking abour her like that!Do you really think I would ever like someone like you?And besides I'm really happy with Skylar so leave me and her alone."she said and I look up at her with a smile.

I cupped her face and kissed her softly.I pecked her lips a few times before I pulled away and she chuckled.

I then look back up to Morgan and shs rolled her eyes and walked away.

"So I guess you don't care about people knowing about you anymore?"Lizzie asked and we nodded.

We turned back around and Noelle reached out for my hand.I intertwined our fingers and put our hands on my thigh.

"And how long is this going on?"Nate asked with a smile.

"Basically since after the truth or dare."I responded and he nodded.

"But you guys only know each other dor 3 days."he said and I shrugged.

"I guess it was just love at first sight."I responded and Noelle chuckled.

"Better love at seconds sight.You didn't really liked me at first."she said and I roll my eyes.

"Well I was confused why there's a girl in my living room."I defended myself and she giggled.

"But yeah maybe it's early but we're going to get to know each other better before taking the next step."I said and she nodded in agreement.

"So you two are already talking about love?"Lizzie asked and we blushed.

"Well..that's just how you say it.You say love at first sight not liked at first sight.."I said and she nodded.

"Mhm.."Lizzie hummed and smirked at me.

I put my head on Noelles shoulder and buried my head in her neck.She put her arm around me and strokes over my arm up and down.

She put her chin on my head and let outh a sigh.I wrap my arm around her waist and kiss her neck.

I then suddenly heared a camera flash going of and when I look up I see Lizzie giving me an apologetic smile while having her phone in her hand.

"Sorry I couldn't resist.You two are just so cute."she said and I couldn't help but blush.

I then look up to Noelle and she gives me a crooked smile.I leaned up and placed my lips on hers.

She put her free hand on my cheek and softly caressed her.I smiled into the kiss and after a few seconds I pulled away.

"Do you and Lizzie always wear the cheerleader uniform in school?"She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah we have to wear it every day in school and when it's winter or colder we have different uniforms or jackets."I told her and she nodded.

"Well I don't have a problem with that."she whispered in my ear sending shivers through my body.

She then put her hand on my thigh and moved her further up.My breath hitched and she smirked at me before kissing my cheek.

"I'm just teasing you babe."she whispered and pulled her hand away.

I mumbled something under my breath while looking away and she chuckled.