Chapter 10 - Aren't we allowed to cuddle?

Noelle's Pov:

An hour later Nate drove us home.Right now Skylar and I are laying on her bed while watching a movie.

She's laying on my left side with her head on my chest and her arm around my waist.

Then suddenly the door opens and Skylar and I jump away from each other.

We looked to the door and saw Mason walking in.We both sighed in relief and she then snuggled back into me.

"What are you guys doing?"he asked and sat on the end of the bed.

"We're watching tv."I responded and Sky nodded.

"Why are you guys cuddling?Aren't only couples doing that?"he asked and Skylar and I looked at each other,then back at him and shrug.

"Aren't we allowed to cuddle?"Sky asked and snuggled even closer to me.

"But you're sisters."Mason mumbled and Skylar sighed."Technically not.We're not related by blood so we could be together and it would be completely normal."she told him and he smiled.

"You two would be a cute couple."he said causing her to smile widly and me to blush.

"If we going to be together you have to promise us not to tell mom and dad.Because they don't know about us also liking girls and maybe they wouldn't like us being together."Skylar told him and he nodded.

"I'm going back downstairs."Mason said and walked out.

"Well..my dad knows I'm gay."I replied and Skylar looked up at me."Really?"she asked and I nodded.

"He took it really well.He said he loves me no matter what and that he always supports me."I told her and she smiles.

"That's great."she said and then grabbed my hand."What did your mom say?"she asked shyly.

"I never told her."I replied and she looks at me sadly."Why not?"she asked softly.

"Well not because I thought she wouldn't accept me..because I knew she would accept me because we watched series where lesbian ship were included and she liked them..I just never found the right moment.Even tho I knew it wouldn't be such a big deal for her..in a good way..but I just was too afraid."I responded and she let go of my hand and placed it on my cheek.

"Of course she would accept you.She loves you."she said and I snort."Even tho you don't think that..she does."she said and kissed my forehead.

Then someone suddenly knocked on the door and Skylar and I scooted away from each other.

The door opened and dad walked in."Hey girls dinner is ready."he said and we nodded and then stood up.

We all walked downstairs and sat down at the table.I'm sitting next to dad and next to him is Caroline.Across from me is Skylar and next to her is Jackson and next to him is Mason.

"So did you all enjoyed the beach day?"Dad asked and we all nodded.

"Why didn't you came with us Jackson?"Dad asked him and he rolled his eyes.

"Because I didn't wanted to come."he said annoyed and dad nodded.

"Um..dad Lizzie asked if she can sleep over today.I know it's Sunday but we wanted to talk about school stuff and she wants to get to know Noelle better."Skylar explained and dad smiled.

"Of course she can sleep over as long as you don't stay up to long."he said and Sky smiled at me.

"But only if it's okay for you."she said to me.

"It's okay with me."I told her with a smile and she smiles back.

"When Skylar can have Lizzie here can I go to Nate?"Jackson asked and dad agreed.

"But please don't forget that Caroline and I will be going to a meeting after dinner so no fighting."dad said and we nodded."And please watch Mason."he added.

****

After the dinner Jackson left and Skylar and I went upstairs.She called Lizzie and she said she'll be here in 10.

"Is it really okay that she's staying over?"Sky asked and sat down on her bed.

I walk over to her and crouched down in front of her and kissed her softly."It's fine..really.Don't worry."I told her and placed my hands on her knees.

"Okay."she said softly and put her right hand on my cheek and caressed her softly.

"But I'm worried that you can't sleep when she's here."Skylar said and looks at me sadly

"We'll find a way,okay?Don't worry."I said softly and she nods.

I smiled up at her and kissed her cheek before standing up and then laying on the bed with my front on the bed.

Skylar chuckled and laid down on her back.I turned to my side and look at her.

I stretched my arm and put my hand on her cheek.I started caressing her softly and she closed her eyes.

Then suddenly the door bell rings and Sky and I stand up and walk downstairs.