Chapter 21 - What makes me different?

Noelles Pov:

Well now it's time to opened presents.Or at least for my twin sister Lena.

My family didn't bought me presents because they thought I wouldn't come but it's okay.

I already got want I wanted.I thought when I looked at Skylar.

She then walked over to me and grabbed my hand."Can we go to your room?I want to give you my present."she asked and I nodded.

We walked outside the living room,down the hall and then in my room.

"Your room is cute.But like really really small."she commented and I laughed.

"Well I told you."I said and we sat down on my bed.

"You didn't have to buy me a gift,you know."I told her and she nodded.

"I know..but I wanted to."she replied ans got a little box out of her pocket.

She gave it to me and I opened it.

There was a silver ring with our initials in the inside."It's a promise ring."she said and I put him on before hugging her tightly.

"I love it.And I love you."I said and then pulled away and kissed her softly.

"I have a matching one."she said and showed me her hand.I smiled widly at her and she returned the smile.

"It's just a symbol that I'll always love you.No matter what.You're stuck with me since the first day we met."she said and gave me a crooked smile.

"This is the best present I've ever gotten."I told her and grabbed her hand.

"I'm glad you like it."she said and pecked my lips."Do you want to go back?"she asked and I nodded.

We stood up and walked back into the living room.

Sky and I then sat down on the couch and just talked.She put her head on my shoulder and played with my fingers which are laying in my lap while we're talking.

"Did your mom talked to you yet?"Sky asked and I shook my head.

"No..but I think she will soon."I responded and she nodded.

"Okay guys you can eat cake now!"my mom announced and everyone sat down at the dinner table and started eating.

"Do you want cake?"I asked and she nodded.

"I'll get us some."I said and stood up and walked to the dinner table where the cakes are on.

"Can Skylar and I eat cake on the couch.We'll be careful."I asked mom and she nodded.

"What do you want?"she asked and I turned to Sky.

"Sky what cake do you want?"I yelled.

"Chocolate please!"she answered with a smile.

"Two chocolate cakes."I said to mom ans she nodded before handing me two pieces of chocolate cake.

I thanked her and then walked back to Sky.I sat down next to her like earlier and gave her her piece.

"Thanks babe."she said and gave me a secret kiss on the cheek.

I smiled and then started eating.Sky then got with fork in my cream and ate it."Hey!That was my cream!"I said and pouted and she chuckled.

"I already ate mine and yours just looked so good."She defended herself with a smile but I just continued pouted.

"Aww baby."she whispered and looked behind me if someone's watching.