Chapter 26 - I can't believe you just did that!

Noelles Pov:

We're now are on the playground and Sky and Melly are sitting on a table tennis table while the others are standing around it.

I walked between Skys legs and put my hands on her thighs.

"Hey guys you know we have sport in 10 minutes."Seline started and Sky and I nodded.

"We can ask if you can stay with us and just sit to the people who can't make sport.Or maybe you can even participate."she continued with a smile.

"Actually I would like to like play dodgeball with you guys again or other games."I said with a smile.

"Well with you being here maybe Mrs.Walters says yes.You know that we usually don't play games anymore."Melly said and I nodded.

"We can stay.But only if you want."I said,turning to Skylar.

"Sure.Seeing you doing sport is something I don't mind at all."She said with a slight smirk which made me blush.

"I think I'm just going to sit on the side and watch you."she added and I smiled.

"Fine by me."I said and pecked her lips.

"But um..where do I get clothes?"I asked.

"Next to the girls locker room is a box with sport clothes other people lost."Sina said and I nodded.

"But..let's go to the gym.We have to change."she then said and we all walked to the gym.

*****

We all changed,except Skylar and Seline(she can't participate).

My outfit

We already talked with Mrs

We already talked with Mrs.Walters and she's okay with me and Sky being here.

Right now we're all sitting in the middle of the gym waiting for Mrs.Walters to say what we're doing today.

My left arm is around Skys shoulder and my head is against her shoulder.

Mrs.Walters then walked over to us and a other class followed her.

"Okay..today we're playing dodgeball against the 9th grade."she said while mentioning to the class.

Skylars Pov:

Some of the girls are eyeing Noelle while biting their lips and I kind of makes uncomfortable because they look like they wouldn't miss the chance to flirt with her.

We then all stood up and Seline and I walked to the side and sat down on the floor while the others walked to their field.

Seline and I talked while they're playing  and I couldn't help but stare at Noelle nonstop.

"I might be wrong but..are these girl flirting with Noelle?"Seline asked and I sighed.

"You're not wrong."I said and sucked on my bottom lip.

"Well..it looks like she's annoyed too."Seline said and I saw Noelle rolling her eyes.

"Hey!Can you guys stop flirting with my girlfriend and just play?!"I yelled and Noelle looked at me with a smile and then turned back.

Noelle's class laughed and the other class just looked weird at each other before playing again.

"I can't belive you just did that!"Seline said with a laugh and I just shrugged.

After a few minutes the game was over and Noelle and her old class won.

One girl who flirted with Noelle just didn't stop and it annoys me so much.

Elle walked over to me and put her hands on my hips."This girl won't stop flirting with me.It's annoying."she said with a pout which made me smile.

"I know."I replied and kissed her pout which made her smile.

"I mean..she definitely knows that I'm your girlfriend but does it anyways."she said and put her head on my shoulder.

"How old is she even?14?I'm way too old for her."she added.

She then turned her head to the side and started kissing my neck.

"You know..you look really cute with a bun."I said while dragging my fingers over her back and I could literally feel her smile.

"This girl is glaring so hard at me right now."I said with a chuckle which made her laugh.

"Just ignore her."Neolle mumbled in my neck.

"Hard life having a hot girlfriend."I joked and she laughed.

"Noelle we play another round."Sina said and Noelle lifted her head.

She pecked my lips twice before pulling away and going back to the others to play.

*****

They played a few more rounds and now we're all laying on mats.

Mrs.Walters is playing some relaxing music.Apparently they do that every time they have sport for the last 10 minutes.

Two people have to share on mat and obviously Noelle and I are sharing one.

I'm laying in her arm with my head on her chest and I'm gently caressing her cheek.

The others are probably looking at us weirdly but we don't care.I bet the girl who was flirting with Noelle earlier or Sina want to kill me but I just ignored them.

"That feels really nice."she whispered with a smile.

I then kissed her cheek and she shrinks which made me smile.

"I think I'm going to fall asleep if you keep doing this."she murmurs while I caressed her cheek and I giggled.

*****

Noelle is now changing and I'm sitting on the stairs next to the girls locker room,waiting for her.

"Have you seen the girl with the bun and the boy shorts?"I heard the girl from earlier ask her friend.

"I think she's still changing."her friend replied and I clenched my jaw.

Why can't she just back of?

Noelle then walked out of the girls locker room and was about to walk over to me but stopped when the girl said.

"Hey cutie."Noelle turned around to look at her and I stood up.

"What?"She asked annoyed and the girl smirked before walking towards her.

Noelle streched her hand out as a sign for her to stop."Why won't you stop hitting on me?You clearly know that I have a girlfriend."she said and walked backwards until she's next to me.

"And besides you're way too young for me."she said while taking my hand.

"You're how old?17?This are only 3 years."she said and we rolled our eyes.

"Even if you were 17 I wouldn't date you.There's only one person I love and that is Skylar.So stop flirting with me because it annoys both of us."Elle told her and then turned to me and smiled.

"Let's go home."she said with a smile.