Chapter 29 - Really serious

Skylars Pov:

Right now Elle,Seline,Sina,Melly,Lilly,Amelia and I are in a classroom and prepare our sleeping place.

The others are in a separate room and are probably doing the same.

"So..what are we doing now?"Noelle asked when we finished.

"Well..we can play hide and seek until we watch a movie with the rest of the class."Melly suggested and we all agreed.

"Okay..who's going to be the seeker?"Seline asked.

"Noelle."Melly said and she sighed.

"Fine..But take care of my girl.I don't want her to get lost."Noelle said making me smile.

"We just hide together."Seline said and she nodded.

Noelle then walked over to me and placed her hands on my hips."If you get lost..I'm going to kill the others."She whispered which made me giggle.

"We're not losing her!"Melly yelled and we laughed.

"I love you."Noelle whispered in my ear which made me smile widly.

"I love you too."I whispered back and then kissed her softly.

I pulled away and gently caressed her cheek.She closed her eyes and leaned under my touch.

"Can we start playing?"Sina asked annoyed and Elle opened her eyes.

"See you in a few."I said and kissed her cheek before walking out with the others.

"So..where are we going to hide?"I asked while we walked trough the halls.

"There is a small room near the toilets where we can hide."Seline said and I nodded.

We walked to the room and got in.We all sat down on the floor and they thought this was the best time to ask me questions about Elle.

"So..are you and Noelle serious or is that just a thing that ends after a few weeks."Sina asked which made me really angry.

"Noelle and I are serious.Really serious.And I know you don't ask that because you're concerned about her."I told her while crossing my arms.

"What do you mean?"she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You're jealous because Noelle loves me and not you."I said and her

"First of all..why would you think that?And second did she ever tell you that she loves you?"she asked and crossed her arms too.

"Um..only like a hundred times a day."I replied and she scoffed.

"And everyone who can see can see how you look at Elle."I continued and she rolled her eyes.

"I know it's hard if the person you like doesn't like you back but you have to move on because somewhere out there is someone who is your soulmate and you maybe don't even know him or her yet.But I can tell you..it's not Noelle."I told her and she looked down.

"I really don't want to fight with you or one of you guys.Noelle means the world to me and you guys are her friends so you mean to me something too.After what happened with her at home she's very emotional and if she gets hurt because of me I could never forgive myself."I continued and looked down too while biting my inner cheek.

"Okay..I'm trying to not be such a bitch.."Sina said and I gave her a small smile.

"So..back to our question.."Seline started again with a smirk."Did you two already do it?"she asked with a grin.

I could feel my face heat up..a lot and they all laughed because of my reaction.

"So..I guess the answer is yes?"Seline said,making me blush even more.

I put my hands on my face and groaned."I don't think I've ever sawn someone blushing so much like you."Melly said with a laugh.

"Okay!Yes we did it!Happy?"I asked and they shrugged and then laughed.

Then suddenly the door opened and Noelle walked in.

I quickly got up and hugged her."Oh thank god you're here!"I said and the others laughed.

She slowly wrapped her hands around my waist and then asked."Um..what did I miss?"

The others laughed and I buried my face in the crock of Noelles neck.

"What did you do to my girl?"she asked and slowly lifted me up.

I wrapped my legs around her waist and her hands are gently holding my butt.

"Uh..just asked some questions."Seline said and I literally could feel her smirking.

"What kind of questions?"Noelle asked and I lifted my head to look at her.

"You don't want to know baby.."I said and the others laughed.

She just shrugged and then pecked my lips.

"Guys..Helena just texted me and said that if we want to watch the movie we have to come."Sina said.

"Okay then..let's go."Noelle said and turned around and started walking with me on her arm.

"Do you really want to carry me?"I asked with a chuckle and she nodded.

"Fine by me."I said and laid my head on her shoulder.