Prologue

WARNING: [ NO TRANSLATION OR ADAPTATION ALLOWED ] - Solely Created for Jenlisa💌

© IMAEntertainer 2020 ✔

*****

The news spread like an outbreak disease, and everyone is contented with the news of the future newly married couple next month.

As everything sets, a date for the special day blooms with excitement.

"Honey, have you told her yet?" The mother touches her daughter back, giving her a small smile with happiness that one day her daughter has someone to take care of.

"No, mom. I am afraid she will be upset with me. I know Kai and I have broken up a few times, and then we're just back together without letting her know. And now? I am getting married to the man who was claimed that he broke my heart, made me cry, and will become my husband soon." Jennie utters with a sad smile.

At first, she feels happy, satisfied, and fantastic all over when Kai proposed her, asking her to be with him for an entire life. But, today she has to worry about the fact that her friend will not be really happy with her decision.

"I'll bet she will understand, honey. Lisa is an empathetic friend you have ever had. Go and tell her the truth before she gets to know from others, and I don't think it will turn out well if it does." The woman assures her daughter, giving comfort to confrontation.

She nods in agreement, finally.

---

"FUCK! You kidding me?!!!!!!" The blonde growls in anger. The power of frustration and jealousy that she knows she doesn't have the right to have take control over her.

"Lisa, I love him." Jennie looks at her feet, not sure what to do.

"I know you fucking love him. It's funny." Lisa eventually manages a dry laugh, sarcastically.

"What?" Jennie turns her head, confused visible on her face. She gazes at Lisa carefully, never saw her friend that way because she always supports her no matter what, but not this one for sure.

"I defended you when he left you in high school, remember?"

Jennie's eyes become watery at the memory.

"In freshman year, he abandoned you on you birthday because he had another girl. And-"

"Stop!!" Jennie shouts, clearly not wanting Lisa to continue.

"You cried that night, but it's sure not all of it. He fucked her in his fucking room when we were about to ask him for an explanation." The blonde says in a fuming breath as a big slap crushes on her face.

She touches her face. Hurt.

Mentally not physically.

"I am sorry-"

"No! You are not sorry." Lisa steps forward to Jennie as the latter gasps loudly.

"Lisa, what are you-"

"Ahhhhhhh!"

---

"Where am I?" The brunette mumbles, shaking her head to get rid of dizziness. The darkroom is sure not familiar to her.

As she tries to remember what had happened, her face turned pale with a realization that makes her want to puke with the blood of pain.

The door cracks open, revealing the one and only.

"What are you doing?" She yells when the blonde hurries to lock the door behind her, turning to Jennie when she is successful.

"Give me one week, " She says, pleading bitterly.

"And, after that?"

"I will release you, and you will never see me again."