Chapter Seven

Day 4

They are cuddling in the room right now with a blanket covering Jennie and Lisa embracing her from behind as the latter hugs her arm from the front.

Last night, Jennie had been crying so hard because of the movie, and Lisa was laughing at her childish attitude amusedly until they both dozed off on the warmth of their mattress and under the fabric of the thick blanket.

As usual, the insomnia Lisa suffers causes her to wake up before the brunette again. She hates herself for not being able to enjoy her sleep even if her happiness is there. Taking her arm slightly, she is standing up before heading outside.

---

Time flies, and it's not going to wait for anybody to do anything they desire, so before acting harshly and throwing tantrums to someone, please think and let some wisdom go through your mind.

Besides the cruelty, people throw to someone, what else they love to do? Hiding their feelings? Seeking for happiness that actually closes to them? Or, trying to please other people without thinking about themselves. Which one is your state right now?

For Lisa,

Hiding her feelings: Checked

Seeking for happiness: Unchecked because she does know what her happiness is.

Trying to please other people: Checked and Unchecked because firstly, she does please the brunette all the time, but that makes her happy too, so it's just being in the middle. Wrong, but feel so right.

It's just a random thing to spill out, but obviously no one knows what tomorrow brings whether it's sadness or happiness. No one is in charge of that. It's fate.

The blonde realizes everything, writing down all of her notes, the knowledge of life, in a small book in a quiet dining room, leaving Jennie sleeping there alone. She hates leaving her behind, but she wants her best friend to get used to it as well because as she has mentioned in the book: no one is in charge of anything.

She is dreadful of being joyful because when she smiles in contentment, tomorrow will bring sadness, and that's for sure make her dislike it. That's why some people hate happiness. They deny their own needs. They are pathetic, she thinks, and it includes her.

As she grows up, she notices a few valuable things in life, and she wants to share it with many people all over the world so that they can keep it in mind and smile whenever they shouldn't smile, and cry whenever they shouldn't cry.

First, no matter how much someone tells you they love you. Don't smile too much. It's temporary.

Second, we can buy anything in this world with money, and people mistake it as the best thing to show off to someone who is poorer than them. Don't cry over something they try to show you that you are lack of. It's temporary.

Third, learn to be on your own because no one is going to live with you until the end of the day. Wanted it or not, they have to go. They are temporary.

It's so ridiculous that people are fighting each other over something that doesn't even last long. That you don't have enough time to keep them with you forever. Why don't they understand that?

Use your time wisely so that you won't regret it in the future. She smiles at her notes, closing it, she keeps it in a safe place.

"That's why I use this week as valuable as it is so that when I close my eyes I would smile even if I should cry." She murmurs to herself before standing up from the chair she sat on.

She is about to go outside, intending to take walks along the coast, but the rain suddenly pouring heavily makes her stop and look at the darkness consuming the usual brightness in the morning.

She smiles in satisfaction because the sky just proves that she is right. The sun is supposed to rise in the morning, but instead, the sky does otherwise. See?

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Someone shouts from the theater room, causing her to come out of her thought. The blonde realizes that the brunette is not a fan of thunders and loud rains, so she bolts to the room as fast as her legs could do, seeing Jennie with both of her hands on her ears, trying to avoid the sound from outside. The sight makes Lisa blame herself for leaving the brunette alone.

Lisa closes the door immediately before sitting beside the trembling kitten she used to tease because she hates rains as much as cats. Eventually, she murmurs, "I am here, Jennie." The usual phrase she says to Jennie before hugging the latter, spreading the comfort for her to calm down.

Jennie flings into her strong slender arms, burying her face in the latter's chest. "L-Lisa, where were you?"

"I was in the kitchen, preparing your milk and breakfast." She is right because before she wrote her notes down, breakfast had already been prepared.

Jennie tightens her embrace. "Don't leave me. You said you won't leave me."

Lisa closes her eyes slightly before saying bitterly, "I won't. You repeat it too many times these days."

Jennie pulls away, touching the blonde's pale cheek, "I just feel like to ensure myself that you won't leave me one day even though I know you won't. I believe you, Lisa." Her eyes gleam with tears.

"Well, I saw you crying over the movie last night a lot. Don't want to witness your tears again. Come on, let's eat." She changes the subject, taking both Jennie's hands before helping her get up.

The blonde releases her hands before smiling, "Well, I am waiting for you at the kitchen in case you need to take a shower before eating."

"Lisa, wait for me. Please." The unusual feeling causes Jennie to always repeat the desperate words that remind the blonde again and again not to leave her alone even if she doesn't know what's going on in her head.