Epilogue

Three years later

"Happy birthday, Jennie." Kai beams before hugging Jennie as the latter smiles in contentment.

"Where is the kid, Kai?" Jennie asks, worried about the two-year-old child.

"He is playing on the beach with Jisoo and Chaeyoung. Don't worry,"

Jennie nods in agreement.

After the marriage, Jennie decides to live in a place where the blonde gave her before she left. She wants the place to remind her of Lisa's presence. Lisa's smile and everything that belongs to her.

Kai takes her hand before they head outside to see the three playing with each other happily.

If there is a next lifetime, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Lisa. She thinks as Chaeyoung and Jisoo holding the kid's hands with them.

"Happy birthday, Jennie."

"Happy birthday, unnie."

They both give Jennie a hug before the kid mumbles softly, "H-happy, b-birthday, mommy."

Jennie looks at Kai's face before all of them burst out into laughter at the kid's cuteness. "Wow, look at your son, Kai. You told him to call me 'mommy', didn't you? I am sure you will sleep on the sofa if your wife heard about it."

Kai shakes his head in amusement. Three years ago, Jennie called off the marriage because she wants to live with Lisa even if she doesn't stay here physically. She knows that the blonde will always find a way to be beside her, so she doesn't want to escape from her only happiness anymore.

For her parents, they understood her well when she stopped the marriage. To her surprise, her mom supported her decision because she doesn't want to force her daughter into doing something she might regret in the future.

Kai and Jennie have become close as a friend. The latter has married someone else, and he loves her so much. In sum, he has found his true love, and Jennie is delighted for him as well.

"Jennie unnie, we will get married in a few weeks. You will join us, right?" Chaeyoung asks with a big smile on her face, thinking about her big day with Jisoo, who is her fiancée, supporting her all the time.

"Of course, I will." The latter smiles at her friends.

"Let's get inside, I have prepared everyone's favorite food," Jennie says, walking into the dining room.

"Wow, unnie. A lot of food today, huh?" Chaeyoung claims excitedly at the mouth-watering dishes on the table.

"Eat as much as you want, Chaeyoung," Jennie replies while taking Kai's son to sit on her laps. "Baby, what do you want to eat?"

All of them enjoy the meal before leaving Jennie to sit alone in front of the beach. "Lisa, today is my birthday, and you have already missed two of them. You want to miss another one, huh?" Jennie sighs in despair after waiting at the same place for the last few years, and she doesn't see even a shadow of Lisa. Maybe, the blonde has already left her. Maybe, she won't come back until-

"Is it too late if I come back now?" The familiar voice is heard from behind the brunette as she whips her head to see someone wearing dark clothes, covering his or her face with the hood.

"Who are you?" Jennie asks reluctantly, not wanting to assume something with her instinct.

"I am your star, and I am following you everywhere." The mysterious person takes off her hood, revealing the face that the brunette has been longing for. Suddenly, her world stops as tears fall down her cheeks. She can't believe her eyes as she bolts to the latter, standing in front of the familiar blonde whose face is brighter than the last time she saw her.

The blonde widens her arms, pouting slightly. "Can I get a hug, please?"

Jennie wipes her tears desperately before flinging herself in the latter's arms. "Where were you going? Why did you leave me alone? You have already promised me that you won't leave, but you did." She pulls back immediately as she pushes the blonde away slightly.

"I have reasons. Jennie, please understand me, okay?"

Suddenly, the blonde kneels in front of the brunette when she refuses to look at her face, or even talk to her. Jennie glances back with wide eyes, "What are you doing?"

"I won't get up until you forgive me. Listen to me, please. I-I was sick. I had a severe disease that needed to cure. At first, I didn't want to do it since I wanted to spend my remaining time with you, but after your confession and everything I decided to give it a chance and went back to Thailand, my hometown before my family moved here."

"So, while you were fighting for your life, you asked me to marry Kai? Is that what you really want?" Jennie shouts.

"Because I couldn't risk having you waiting for me! I don't know if I will get my life back or not. The percentage of living is so small. I can't have you being alone for the rest of your life if I couldn't make it." This time tears well up in Lisa's eyes as she looks down at the sand.

"Why it took you so long to come back, then?" Jennie, finally, calms down as she sits on her knees, hugging Lisa again.

"I-I just woke up last year. I was in a coma after the surgery. No one has ever thought that I would get up after the first year of being in that state, and the doctor wanted to make sure that I am in the perfect state before I left Thailand."

Lisa holds the latter's shoulders, pulling back before looking into her eyes, "Jennie Kim, I don't want to make another second wasted when I am with you, so will you give me an honor of marrying me?"

"You asked me to marry Kai, and I got-"

"Don't play with me, again, Jennie. I have already met them. Jisoo, Chaeyoung, and Kai."

"You-"

"I met them a few hours ago when they left our house. So, will you agree? I'll make sure we will marry next week even before Chaeyoung and Jisoo." Lisa smirks with her idea.

Jennie nods shyly, "Yes, I will."

Lisa's smiles light up before jumping around, lifting Jennie up off the ground in happiness. "Jennie, thank you for waiting."

"Thank you, too for giving me a week. The most important seven days in my life to realize what I really need." Jennie grabs the blonde's neck before connecting their lips together.

Lisa says I am the moon, and I should be strong because I am everyone's light. This idiot doesn't know that she is the only light that can light up my world.

THE END

A/N: This story has come to an end, and I feel so bittersweet about that because I'll miss my supporters for sure.

Thank you, guys. ❤️

I want to tell you all that you are really amazing, and fantastic, especially, Blinks who always support our girls 'BlackPink'.

Love you,

---

IMAEntertainer

1 follow = 1 ❤️

👋 👋